or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6657  

post #99841 of 117666
As opposed to bi-directional ahistoricity from a coat of paint?
post #99842 of 117666
holyjeezus i wish i was a kid id make a pillow fort and hide until it was safe to come out again

Edit. Nice cyc love that sns version
Edited by dotcomzzz - 8/15/13 at 3:08am
post #99843 of 117666
+1

Great looking SNS in that colour.
post #99844 of 117666
mOVxCJl.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
.
Dea4oMu.jpg
FhfQ1gt.jpg
1aAXkDH.jpg
mjDWod7.jpg

viridi anne cardigan
helmut lang tank
obscur trousers
guidi shoes
post #99845 of 117666
Would prefer a plain-colored tee (your purple/lavender one, or an overdyed light grey one for example), still superb though
post #99846 of 117666
what happened to summer?
post #99847 of 117666

I can only dream to one day pull shit off that awesome.

 

Well done kgfan. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #99848 of 117666
kgfan- Would I be right in assuming you live somewhere that allows you to do most of your shopping in brick and mortar stores? Your clothes are so consistently amazing, it's hard to imagine someone being that good at shopping online. From someone who does 100% of his shopping online, I must say I am jealous as hell of your wardrobe. Obviously you need a bankroll, as well as a good eye for the stuff you get, but your choices are impressive.
post #99849 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

what happened to summer?

I've been trippin' on your apparently constant Vegas and Palm Springs pool expeditions, given that I'm all about the beach 24/7... but, unless summer actually arrives sometime soon, it appears you've made the right choice.
post #99850 of 117666
kg - dat shawl collar. drool.gif
post #99851 of 117666
ya i been trying man, so far one la, 3 ps and 3 lv expeditions with one more of each planned next month as well...also been going to ps just for the day as well because it hasn't been hot enough here to go to an LA pool parties

i figure i should get as many in as I can before fall, sd has one at the hard rock at the sunday but it's not that great or i'd go there too, even thinking of going to hawaii and miami lol8[1].gif
post #99852 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

I like that its lapel and collar less. It's clean and modern. Maybe to make it more interesting, wear it with a woolen charcoal grey cargo pants with combat boots or a patterned woolen pant in hound's tooth or herringbone. Underneath the jacket, maybe something with texture like a black mohair knit, or a lurex knit, or a crinkled silk red tartan shirt paired with a light blue denim jeans

Thanks dude. Part of me def wants to break out of the black-on-black thing and explore other colors/textures. Maybe that'll be my project this fall.
post #99853 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

ya i been trying man, so far one la, 3 ps and 3 lv expeditions with one more of each planned next month as well...also been going to ps just for the day as well because it hasn't been hot enough here to go to an LA pool parties

i figure i should get as many in as I can before fall, sd has one at the hard rock at the sunday but it's not that great or i'd go there too, even thinking of going to hawaii and miami lol8[1].gif


i love socal, wish i lived there... Will be staying at the Rancho Valencia resort in San Diego area later this month though. But since im going with my expecting girlfriend, chances are pool parties are not on our agenda !

post #99854 of 117666
thanks guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Would prefer a plain-colored tee (your purple/lavender one, or an overdyed light grey one for example), still superb though

actually i did try on a light grey tee this morning but decided to go with a tank instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

what happened to summer?

not the past few days. temp dipped below 60 when I left the house this morning hence the cardi.
.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

kgfan- Would I be right in assuming you live somewhere that allows you to do most of your shopping in brick and mortar stores? Your clothes are so consistently amazing, it's hard to imagine someone being that good at shopping online. From someone who does 100% of his shopping online, I must say I am jealous as hell of your wardrobe. Obviously you need a bankroll, as well as a good eye for the stuff you get, but your choices are impressive.

primarily no. i do have some access locally but a good amount of my purchases are via the interweb roulette. pretty much the same predicament as you and most members here.
post #99855 of 117666
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread