a list of times where someone has said this and not sounded like a huge asshole:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6654
Styleforum Top Pickspost #99797 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:09pmpost #99798 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:18pmpost #99799 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:28pmpost #99800 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:32pmpost #99801 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:44pmpost #99802 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:45pm
The blazer is awesome and I think it fits fine. Do what KoY said and try to find a looser pair of pants (jeans might work but I can't really picture it with a pink blazer). Yoox has some good deals right now, you can probably find a pair of margiela slim fit in your size for like $80.
Edit: and I think you need a blue or other light color, or all-out techno pattern beirendonck style.post #99803 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:49pmpost #99804 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:52pmpost #99805 of 1176668/14/13 at 2:53pm
Ok I`ll look through yoox.... 80 is really cheap and MMM is one of my favorite designers/brands . Do you think I should get something like chinos, or would wool trousers being the better choice? I thoughted on last. Grey trousers I`m not sure, maybe a ligth bluish grey...
Techno pattern style? Sounds interesting, do you have a link to some pics for oriantation and inspiration?
Edited by Obscured - 8/14/13 at 3:26pmpost #99806 of 1176668/14/13 at 3:09pmQuote:
why do you have to explain anything? its your money, do what you want with it, do what makes you happy.Quote:
what about regular masturbating?Quote:
you are too modest. the best fits are the ones that look good. 1 brand or 10, either way their is equal opportunity for fail and success. those who succeed are the ones who posts the best fits. so is my opinion anyways.post #99807 of 1176668/14/13 at 3:19pmQuote:
You have good fits and great fits, a one-brand fit can never be better than good it's science.
And can we stop calling the tiniest bit of fashion knowledge intellectual masturbation ffs.post #99808 of 1176668/14/13 at 3:33pmpost #99809 of 1176668/14/13 at 3:33pmpost #99810 of 1176668/14/13 at 3:37pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?