Obscured, jacket seems very incongruent with everything else and too big. Should wear something cropped and darker.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6654
Styleforum Top Picks
I agree completely with Brad-t about the jacket. Also, wearing a crew neck t-shirt under a shirt has got to be one of the most dad-core things you can possibly do. I can't stand the way it looks. Bottom half is dope though.
The blazer is awesome and I think it fits fine. Do what KoY said and try to find a looser pair of pants (jeans might work but I can't really picture it with a pink blazer). Yoox has some good deals right now, you can probably find a pair of margiela slim fit in your size for like $80.
Edit: and I think you need a blue or other light color, or all-out techno pattern beirendonck style.
Ok I`ll look through yoox.... 80 is really cheap and MMM is one of my favorite designers/brands . Do you think I should get something like chinos, or would wool trousers being the better choice? I thoughted on last. Grey trousers I`m not sure, maybe a ligth bluish grey...
Techno pattern style? Sounds interesting, do you have a link to some pics for oriantation and inspiration?
Edited by Obscured - 8/14/13 at 3:26pm
why do you have to explain anything? its your money, do what you want with it, do what makes you happy.
what about regular masturbating?
you are too modest. the best fits are the ones that look good. 1 brand or 10, either way their is equal opportunity for fail and success. those who succeed are the ones who posts the best fits. so is my opinion anyways.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Where can I find the shoes Raymond Reddington was wearing in the... 2 minutes ago
- › Doctor Who 3 minutes ago
- › Hackett Mayfair Charcoal Herringbone Flannel Size 30 Slim fit Flat... 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 10 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 12 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)