or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6640  

post #99586 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

sands in vagina as always. thread delivers on a regular basis

Hey that's sexist.
post #99587 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Hey that's sexist.

you got sand in your urethra hole or something? (better?)
post #99588 of 117677
make it non-gendered and put that sand in the ureter(s)
post #99589 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

make it non-gendered and put that sand in the ureter(s)

fing02[1].gif
post #99590 of 117677
AppleMark

It's hot...
post #99591 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post


 Cole I don't even consider you a real person. You're just a irrelevant nobody to me. Do you really think that I need an advice from someone like you?

i'm going to laugh when you get banned permanently this time
post #99592 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopandda View Post

AppleMark

It's hot...

 

 

Would be really cool if the shirt was slightly slouchier, your lost the hat, and you had some kind of jewelry on.  even just a bracelet.  but that shirt, just a bit bigger would make a huge improvement I think.

post #99593 of 117677
I think those are same kiwi sandals that I have, really love mine.
post #99594 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


Would be really cool if the shirt was slightly slouchier, your lost the hat, and you had some kind of jewelry on.  even just a bracelet.  but that shirt, just a bit bigger would make a huge improvement I think.

Completely agree about the shirt, it used to be perfect but has been shrinking and shrinking over the years. Still, it has a great slubby texture that always makes me go back to it on hot days.
post #99595 of 117677
Mind blown by the KGfan fit. I have a KVA shirt that is black with a white stripe at the bottom and looks like that, but you've reconstructed the look with texture. That's a Raf shirt over a KVA shirt? And the Raf came cropped like that, or you cut it? Or is it a double layer shirt and I'm mixed up?
post #99596 of 117677
you had it right first the time. raf tee came cropped and i layered it over a grey/ white kva tee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

KGFAN PLEASE POST A FIT!!!!
didnt see this until i posted my fit. esp twinsies icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #99597 of 117677

There were a few cropped Raf T's on TBS over the past few months.

 

None in black/white IIRC, all coloured. 

post #99598 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post


 Cole I don't even consider you a real person. You're just a irrelevant nobody to me. Do you really think that I need an advice from someone like you?

looool, ok.

@kgfan, awesome as always!
post #99599 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgfan5 View Post

you had it right first the time. raf tee came cropped and i layered it over a grey/ white kva tee.
didnt see this until i posted my fit. esp twinsies icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

How's the sizing on that kva tee? Looking at a black/grey right now.

post #99600 of 117677
tonight

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread