Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6635post #99511 of 1176668/8/13 at 10:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #99512 of 1176668/9/13 at 5:59ampost #99513 of 1176668/9/13 at 6:07ampost #99514 of 1176668/9/13 at 6:42amronnel, I actually really like that!
Sorry Pawel, the shorts look a bit too short and thus boxy and the colour doesn't go with the shoes at all…
elisiX, you need better pictures or detail-shots that are more true to the real colours and more of them with your dog in the bg!post #99515 of 1176668/9/13 at 6:57am
lol, the dog has posed in a few fits actually.
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Not sure I agree about the CPO being too long Teger. When open, it wears very much like a jacket.
Even when closed it doesn't feel too short to me.
And agreed on the pictures looking very dark and making the clothes look dark than they are.
I do like a dark Navy though.post #99516 of 1176668/9/13 at 7:27ampost #99517 of 1176668/9/13 at 7:30ampost #99518 of 1176668/9/13 at 7:48ampost #99519 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:01am
Why? I mean I would never dress like this, but everything works very nicely in that fit.
The sheer T is very cool and I think it matches very well with the 3/4 cropped trousers.
Sure, the shoes look nuts, but they go with the fit.post #99520 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:09ampost #99521 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:13ampost #99522 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:20ampost #99523 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:26ampost #99524 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:37ampost #99525 of 1176668/9/13 at 8:44am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › EG Cappelli tie 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden Ravello Longwing Blucher lwb in size 8.5D Barrie 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories