or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6613  

post #99181 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

Started from the bottom now we're here? Wearing $20 dollar Tommy Hilfiger polos I got on clearance rack.

For how much you brag about making money it doesn't show.

$20? I wish

Clearance rack? I wish

Stupid enough to spend $1000 on a polo shirt that will fit the same as a Tommy Hilifiger XL slim fit? I wish...oh wait, no, no I don't wish.

 

Just because I print paper like an Industiral Epson doesn't mean I need to spend it like Paris Hilton in a shoe shop

post #99182 of 117677
My point exactly you brag that you make so much money but you look like a 50 year old supermarket manager with your tucked in polo and loafers that look really out of place. If your going to brag at least back it up by actually dressing well. No one said you have to spend a grand on a shirt or polo.
post #99183 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

My point exactly you brag that you make so much money but you look like a 50 year old supermarket manager with your tucked in polo and loafers that look really out of place. If your going to brag at least back it up by actually dressing well. No one said you have to spend a grand on a shirt or polo.
 
Ha, I agree, the manager at Lavish-Clothing-Mart. You think I care about your opinion, peasant.
post #99184 of 117677
Arc'Teryx Veilance
VISVIM²
Common Projects
Bottega Veneta
post #99185 of 117677

^^ DP92 take note.

post #99186 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

 

 

Angle makes my upper body look excessively long....either that or my wallet is pulling my pants down nod[1].gif

 

You dress like shit, and for "having so much money, it feel like I'm printing it", your watch sucks

post #99187 of 117677
lurker[1].gif
post #99188 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbman View Post

^^ DP92 take note.

 

  • Wear a jacket and shorts which cancel out eachothers objectives
  • Wear a tacky ring out of an arcade machine on my little finger
  • Get meaningless tats
  • Wear excessively long shorts/3 quarter length pieces of trash
  • OH and lets note forget that Glitz and Glam iPhone case, cheap fake gold colouring with plastic encrusted diamonds, looks like something Kim Kardashian would use

 

Thanks, will save and back up onto a HDD for future reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2onnel View Post

 

You dress like shit, and for "having so much money, it feel like I'm printing it", your watch sucks

 

My watch is worth more than your entire wardrobe, princess.

post #99189 of 117677

^ The outfit is wonderful, so I won't even respond to anything you said about it.

 

My entire wardrobe? Lol, ONE of my jackets cost more than your little LENOVO laptop you were bragging about in an earlier post.

 

Also, your watch? I honestly don't know what it is, but from the looks it just looks like a shitty Omega Seamaster in which case the single outfit I posted is worth more.

 

Don't talk to me anymore, you're not worth my time.

post #99190 of 117677
DP, please keep talking to him, I need to see this play out.
post #99191 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2onnel View Post

^ The outfit is wonderful, so I won't even respond to anything you said about it.

 

My entire wardrobe? Lol, ONE of my jackets cost more than your little LENOVO laptop you were bragging about in an earlier post.

 

Also, your watch? I honestly don't know what it is, but from the looks it just looks like a shitty Omega Seamaster in which case the single outfit I posted is worth more.

 

Don't talk to me anymore, you're not worth my time.

Think of me as a tree, you only see so much but when you did deeper there is a whole lot more. My laptop and watch only scratch the surface. 

Aww, expensive fruity jacket and you bought it too big? :( it looks like a tent; stick a few poles in the sleeves and you can set-up camp for the night. Run along Confessions of a shopaholic

post #99192 of 117677


don't really see a difference
post #99193 of 117677

Ronnel vs DP92 is the best thing ever to happen on SF

post #99194 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouyu View Post



don't really see a difference

 

I see $5k+ difference

post #99195 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

 

I see $5k+ difference


okay i'm actually sorry to hear that you spent $5k+ on that fit

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread