Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6612post #99166 of 1176688/4/13 at 7:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #99167 of 1176688/4/13 at 9:32ampost #99168 of 1176688/4/13 at 10:53ampost #99169 of 1176688/4/13 at 10:54ampost #99170 of 1176688/4/13 at 11:00ampost #99171 of 1176688/4/13 at 11:15amSince the cigarette-pose seems to be in again, let's do this. Today: "It's so hot i don't know what to wear that doesn't leave me with huge sweat stains"
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #99172 of 1176688/4/13 at 11:23amQuote:
$20? I wish
Clearance rack? I wish
Stupid enough to spend $1000 on a polo shirt that will fit the same as a Tommy Hilifiger XL slim fit? I wish...oh wait, no, no I don't wish.
Just because I print paper like an Industiral Epson doesn't mean I need to spend it like Paris Hilton in a shoe shoppost #99173 of 1176688/4/13 at 11:31amMy point exactly you brag that you make so much money but you look like a 50 year old supermarket manager with your tucked in polo and loafers that look really out of place. If your going to brag at least back it up by actually dressing well. No one said you have to spend a grand on a shirt or polo.post #99174 of 1176688/4/13 at 11:37amQuote:Originally Posted by el Bert
My point exactly you brag that you make so much money but you look like a 50 year old supermarket manager with your tucked in polo and loafers that look really out of place. If your going to brag at least back it up by actually dressing well. No one said you have to spend a grand on a shirt or polo.Ha, I agree, the manager at Lavish-Clothing-Mart. You think I care about your opinion, peasant.post #99175 of 1176688/4/13 at 11:57ampost #99176 of 1176688/4/13 at 12:22pmpost #99177 of 1176688/4/13 at 12:25pmpost #99178 of 1176688/4/13 at 12:31pmpost #99179 of 1176688/4/13 at 12:37pm
- Wear a jacket and shorts which cancel out eachothers objectives
- Wear a tacky ring out of an arcade machine on my little finger
- Get meaningless tats
- Wear excessively long shorts/3 quarter length pieces of trash
- OH and lets note forget that Glitz and Glam iPhone case, cheap fake gold colouring with plastic encrusted diamonds, looks like something Kim Kardashian would use
Thanks, will save and back up onto a HDD for future reference.Quote:
My watch is worth more than your entire wardrobe, princess.post #99180 of 1176688/4/13 at 12:41pm
^ The outfit is wonderful, so I won't even respond to anything you said about it.
My entire wardrobe? Lol, ONE of my jackets cost more than your little LENOVO laptop you were bragging about in an earlier post.
Also, your watch? I honestly don't know what it is, but from the looks it just looks like a shitty Omega Seamaster in which case the single outfit I posted is worth more.
Don't talk to me anymore, you're not worth my time.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...