or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6608  

post #99106 of 117677

ghurka-esque waistband is so cool icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #99107 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post

X-Post from across the great divide...


TTO that is awesome. Brands pls ?
Sun hat and an umbrella...32C yesterday, thunder and lightning this morning...who knows later!
London summer, be prepared!
-TTO
post #99108 of 117677
Damn, gurkha pants always make me think someone British is about to get sliced in half. Historical steez, very nice. biggrin.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
c-1.jpeg?w=600&h=874
post #99109 of 117677
TTO and MoK showdown.
post #99110 of 117677
I don't understand why TTO posts in MC instead of here. His fits seem to fit in more with SW&D
post #99111 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tproc View Post




H&M(thrifted) / thrifted tee / COMUNE / Allsaints

gonna remove the epaulets
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Nice like the jacket and shoes.

Are those shoes green or black can't tell.
post #99112 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

I don't understand why TTO posts in MC instead of here. His fits seem to fit in more with SW&D

 

The basis of TTO's look is in classic English tailoring. I don't see why this makes him fit more with SW&D. Perhaps you just like what he does and therefore you don't want it to be CM? smile.gif

 

There have always been posters who don't fit what TTO calls "the great divide" that this forum has developed, in fact many of the best people IMHO - TTO, Barims, Label King, Urban Composition, EFV, Man of Kent, Parker, Tirailleur and more - these are all people who understand the basics of style, whatever it is called by others, have developed their own aesthetic and can draw on whatever works for them.

post #99113 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

Renalan - what pants?

Pretty sure those are w+h bush pants, looks like the camo ones.
post #99114 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Viscose on Viscose, Who Says You can't Style While it's Hot as Balls

Maison Martin Margiela Viscose Knit----Viscose Torusers----Leather/Canvas Espadrillas



You know you're hot as fuhhhh in that homie. I'd be dying in that and you're more south than me nod[1].gif
post #99115 of 117677

 

on me:

vintage

epaulet

uniqlo

#legendary

 

on her:

schott

MMM

post #99116 of 117677
I like her jacket so thumbs up,

Not feeling the bottom here SVB, the fit or the cuffs is making it look odd. A little looser in the top block also would not hurt the silhouette
post #99117 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



on me:
vintage
epaulet
uniqlo
#legendary

on her:
schott
MMM

i don't know why but this picture just reminded me that i need to go get my laundry out of the dryer
post #99118 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post

The basis of TTO's look is in classic English tailoring. I don't see why this makes him fit more with SW&D. Perhaps you just like what he does and therefore you don't want it to be CM? smile.gif

There have always been posters who don't fit what TTO calls "the great divide" that this forum has developed, in fact many of the best people IMHO - TTO, Barims, Label King, Urban Composition, EFV, Man of Kent, Parker, Tirailleur and more - these are all people who understand the basics of style, whatever it is called by others, have developed their own aesthetic and can draw on whatever works for them.

Mos those guys you stated wear some type of suit or sports coat aside from perhaps UC and Parker, and I can't believe you left out gdl who IMO really does it well both CM and SW&D
post #99119 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post




on me:
vintage
epaulet
uniqlo
#legendary

on her:
schott
MMM

That ocbd doesn't go with that leather jacket. You've never surpassed this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

IMG_0497.jpg


 


it's the coolest you've ever looked IMO.
post #99120 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post


Mos those guys you stated wear some type of suit or sports coat aside from perhaps UC and Parker, and I can't believe you left out gdl who IMO really does it well both CM and SW&D

 

They are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head, those I happen to particularly like. It wasn't supposed to be a comprehensive list so I'm not sure why it's so unbelievable to you that I missed gdl or any number of others - that's why it says 'and others'! The only point was that not everyone fits the CM / SW&D divide.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread