Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6608
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i don't know why but this picture just reminded me that i need to go get my laundry out of the dryer
The basis of TTO's look is in classic English tailoring. I don't see why this makes him fit more with SW&D. Perhaps you just like what he does and therefore you don't want it to be CM?
There have always been posters who don't fit what TTO calls "the great divide" that this forum has developed, in fact many of the best people IMHO - TTO, Barims, Label King, Urban Composition, EFV, Man of Kent, Parker, Tirailleur and more - these are all people who understand the basics of style, whatever it is called by others, have developed their own aesthetic and can draw on whatever works for them.
Mos those guys you stated wear some type of suit or sports coat aside from perhaps UC and Parker, and I can't believe you left out gdl who IMO really does it well both CM and SW&D
They are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head, those I happen to particularly like. It wasn't supposed to be a comprehensive list so I'm not sure why it's so unbelievable to you that I missed gdl or any number of others - that's why it says 'and others'! The only point was that not everyone fits the CM / SW&D divide.
I feel like you overpaid on the shirt.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tirailleur, love the fez (is it…?), hate the shoes. That wall of hats will forever be something I'll envy you for.
That and your good looks.
You know you're hot as fuhhhh in that homie. I'd be dying in that and you're more south than me
Haha no bullshit, those viscose knits feel like the underarmor I use to play baseball, any breeze cools you down. I have a high tolerance for heat anyway it's the cold that gets me man
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › things that are making you happy 13 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Silk Tie 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...