noragi's are dope but not when they are dark denim, I like the tan/linen one visvism put out or the heavily distressed/washed one
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6607
Styleforum Top Pickspost #99092 of 1176688/2/13 at 4:11pmpost #99093 of 1176688/2/13 at 4:37pmpost #99094 of 1176688/2/13 at 4:57pmpost #99095 of 1176688/2/13 at 5:24pmX-Post from across the great divide...
Sun hat and an umbrella...32C yesterday, thunder and lightning this morning...who knows later!
London summer, be prepared!
Brands (Click to show)Stetson 'Breakers' Panama
Alain Mikli for Philippe Starck glasses
UniQlo denim shirt
Silvermans 50's/60's X-over khaki's
London Undercover Glen-Plaid umbrella
Edited by TTO - 8/2/13 at 6:15pmpost #99096 of 1176688/2/13 at 5:32pmpost #99097 of 1176688/2/13 at 5:35pmpost #99098 of 1176688/2/13 at 5:35pmpost #99099 of 1176688/2/13 at 5:44pmpost #99100 of 1176688/2/13 at 5:48pmpost #99101 of 1176688/2/13 at 6:05pmpost #99102 of 1176688/2/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by tproc
H&M(thrifted) / thrifted tee / COMUNE / Allsaints
gonna remove the epaulets
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice like the jacket and shoes.
Are those shoes green or black can't tell.post #99103 of 1176688/2/13 at 6:42pmQuote:
The basis of TTO's look is in classic English tailoring. I don't see why this makes him fit more with SW&D. Perhaps you just like what he does and therefore you don't want it to be CM?
There have always been posters who don't fit what TTO calls "the great divide" that this forum has developed, in fact many of the best people IMHO - TTO, Barims, Label King, Urban Composition, EFV, Man of Kent, Parker, Tirailleur and more - these are all people who understand the basics of style, whatever it is called by others, have developed their own aesthetic and can draw on whatever works for them.post #99104 of 1176688/2/13 at 6:45pmpost #99105 of 1176688/2/13 at 9:51pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 14 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 22 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 51 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...