Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6597
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks for the feedbacks guys. will prolly keep and maybe get the sleeves slim down a bit as ken p suggested. shah i agree with trousers and derbys would be best. maybe next fit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
went to the baseball game last night with my brothers, and donned shorts for the first time in over a year. so pasty.
baseball game lifestyle, yes the hot dogs are kosher. (Click to show)
Edited by kgfan5 - 7/31/13 at 10:43am
Fit on the Bedford is great KG.
I've got a very similar one from SS12 (navy unlined cotton/linen) and it fits me slimmer than yours, but not as cropped as AFLs.
Wish I could grab one a size up as I prefer a looser fit, although I think AFL wears his well.
1 day into participating in the waywt thread I have attempted strange t shirt layering
I think it was moderately successful and I would like people to chime in with brandlists that are moderately attainable and stock dope drapey t's
random vintage shirt, hanes, old navy, common projects, that is the most fucking plebian brand list ever on this website
also took a picture with my army jacket on
^correction, it wasn't successful at all
What you want for layering t-shirts are thin fabrics since they often drape better
If you can afford it, common options are Rick Owens, Damir Doma and Boris Bidjan Saberi (can be found cheaper on supermarket and in B&S here on styleforum)
Cheap options are whatever loose and thin (like, almost see-through thin) ones you can find a HM/Forever21/similar, with the Loose Summer Shirt from American Apparel being one several people here like (size up one)
Edited by kindofyoung - 7/31/13 at 3:05pm
which ones the good ones or the bad ones?
as of right now the only styleforum members I have met in the wild were at mc meetups...
I would rather meet swd people in the wild though 1/2 of the dudes in mc are dicks 1/4 are senile and the last quarter talks about trap music while wearing 3 piece suits
- I think there's more to a "layered shirts look" than just the seem standing out. That doesn't really work for me.
- The white seem looks a bit sloppy while the one from the tee above is perfectly straight.
- I think it doesn't really work on you because it makes you look way boxier than you are. You're a skinny dude, not boxy.
- Talking skinny…your jeans are too skinny for what you're wearing above. They look fine with the jacket (change that buttoning, brah), but not with just the tees.
I can't suggest you anything to help you get a good layered look - I'm a fat dood and hence think it wouldn't suit me very well - but I hope some of my points could be of help. I really didn't carefully look at the other fits, there were just too many of 'em in one post. You might want to split that up, pick the ones you think are really cool and post them one at a time. But anyway, keep on experimenting, it's the only way to find out what's your style (feels and look good on you).
(edit: Woah, so many typos. I need to sleep.)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Rounded, Square, or Corner Shirt Cuffs? 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)