Warning: Details! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6587post #98791 of 1176667/29/13 at 4:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98792 of 1176667/29/13 at 4:33pmpost #98793 of 1176667/29/13 at 4:41pmpost #98794 of 1176667/29/13 at 5:25pmWent to NYC this weekend. Saw the Turrell stuff at the Guggenheim, got to the Met, and wandered around on foot and by bike. The new bike share thing is awesome--never realized how much fun it'd be to cruise through Manhattan on a bike. got to see a lot of brands in person for the first time. bought a ridiculous hat and some linen shorts at Assembly. Saw many, many tumblr-looking dudes.
in front of what used to be the Yohji store, now the Marni store, laughing at a cabbie who yelled at me to smile in the picture:
Baron Wells, some UO brand, uoeno
vacation lifestyle within (Click to show)sunset on the plane
"farmer in the subway" silhouette selfie
4000-year-old Egyptian garden concept
el anatsui piece on the high line
Disco truck on the LES
last night at 2:30, getting home from our hours-delayed flight:
brands (Click to show)Assembly NY
back home now:
Warby, vintage, Filson, Assembly, knock off vanspost #98795 of 1176667/29/13 at 5:33pmpost #98796 of 1176667/29/13 at 5:42pmpost #98797 of 1176667/29/13 at 6:40pmpost #98798 of 1176667/29/13 at 7:23pm
keep tellin yourself that, broseph.
spacepope, if we ever mass populate another planet, i nominate you for leader.
big T - i used to wear pants like that when i was like 10, growing up in the 90s. amazing that you make them look cool even now, id never dare to even try.post #98799 of 1176667/29/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Doberman
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is my first post... giving it a try
jacket Life after denim
henley Ken Cole
pants Boss orange
chukkas not visible
Sorry for the brutal color blocks over the faces... Dont have any proper pic editing soft.
Sears (Willis or whatever) Tower? That step onto the glass is hard.
Check out GIMP, it's free and not terrible.post #98800 of 1176667/29/13 at 7:40pmpost #98801 of 1176667/29/13 at 7:46pmStupid question : why does everyone give only the initials of the designers ??? It actually isnt too difficult to figure out in 80% of the posts since the vast majority uses the same designers but some initials are obscure to me (im not cool enough , let alone expert ! to know them all I guess), and they re usually ones that I dig especially. .post #98802 of 1176667/29/13 at 7:47pmpost #98803 of 1176667/29/13 at 7:56pmpost #98804 of 1176667/29/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
actually disagree, this looks pretty good on its own the fit of the sweater is loose but just slim enough that I think it works in this context
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The Official Hair Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 31 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.