or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6576  

post #98626 of 117668
was 60 degrees out when i left the house so i took the opportunity to bust out the stark. satisfied.gif


and yay for new wrist gear!!!


close-ups (Click to show)


post #98627 of 117668

really good fit on that Stark. And kinda jealous about the 60 degrees haha

post #98628 of 117668
I don't like the metal buttons that much, but they go well with the watch. Chukkas are nice, although a bit too pointy for my taste. But then again, I can wear nothing else than boots since my foot injury two months ago and my taste in shoes is degenerating. Otherwise: classic as always (but I also liked the t-shirt fit a while back).

Deets on the kippa? wink.gif
post #98629 of 117668

What size do you wear in the stark stitches?

 

Have been interested in getting one but have no idea what size i'd be.

post #98630 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

really good fit on that Stark. And kinda jealous about the 60 degrees haha

thanks! and yeah, this weather change here is awesome. i know it wont last so im taking advantage of it as best i can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elduderino View Post

I don't like the metal buttons that much, but they go well with the watch. Chukkas are nice, although a bit too pointy for my taste. But then again, I can wear nothing else than boots since my foot injury two months ago and my taste in shoes is degenerating. Otherwise: classic as always (but I also liked the t-shirt fit a while back).
Deets on the kippa? wink.gif

how can you not liek stark buttons? puzzled.gif

and thanks!

standard black velvet, 6 part with a rim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

What size do you wear in the stark stitches?
Have been interested in getting one but have no idea what size i'd be.

XL.

buy one now and watch your life be better than it ever was.
post #98631 of 117668
Nice new watch, stitches biggrin.gif
Edited by Mr. Moo - 7/26/13 at 9:35am
post #98632 of 117668
thanks!!!

and dude, stitches, or any one the many created SF monikers, will do just fine please.
post #98633 of 117668
lol. thanks, moo.


also, truth be told, it was 800 degrees outside, but after your last post i felt i needed to post something better. so i sacrificed my comfort for your personal viewing pleasure.
post #98634 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

was 60 degrees out when i left the house so i took the opportunity to bust out the stark. satisfied.gif


and yay for new wrist gear!!!


close-ups (Click to show)


I'm going to steal your shoes

post #98635 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Jeans look pretty awkward there, D :/


Your girls shoes look like rocket ships, which is cool.

Zaha Hadid for United Nude



Hadid at L'éclaireur launch (guest appearance by Fuuma)
*
post #98636 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Whoa, I actually really like that. The pant/shoe combo especially,I think.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

Been waiting to see a fit pic with those CP's.

Looking real good.

 

Thanks, Synthese, elisiX.

 

I really enjoy the olive color of the derbies.  They're dark enough for formal use, but their color and interplay with the crepe sole really pops in direct sunlight, it's cool.  Probably can't be appreciated in this pic =/



The Azrouel pants are also great; extremely light and cooling while slim.
Edited by InHocSignio - 7/26/13 at 10:34am
post #98637 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post

I'm going to steal your shoes


try me. smile.gif

and thanks!
post #98638 of 117668

You should invest in more sns herning in stitches.  It's a good medium for you to go between MC and a bit of SWD.

post #98639 of 117668
@Elisix
I think you would be a Large in the Stark after they changed the sizing. I'm a 41 chest and I've got the older version in M which runs longer and bigger. I would be a Large in the new fit.

Grab one this fall if you can. They came out with some great colorways last year and I believe it would suit you well.
post #98640 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahwho11 View Post

You should invest in more sns herning in stitches.  It's a good medium for you to go between MC and a bit of SWD.

truth. all in good time.


eddard-ed-stark-winter-is-coming-1_large1.jpeg




the stark connection is pretty awesome if i may be so bold.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread