Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6570post #98536 of 1176667/24/13 at 6:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98537 of 1176667/24/13 at 7:35pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
shirt is too small
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
where the fuck did you get that robe i need that WHAT IS IT
afl eggs and best who fit ever :clap: :clap:
ps. jbravo shut the fuck up alreadypost #98538 of 1176667/24/13 at 7:38pmpost #98539 of 1176667/24/13 at 7:48pmJet, robe is secret missoni special secret
Cole, I'm sure you've posted this before, but what are the jeans? The lap fades look nice. Can't see anything in your pictures, though - if you're going to bother, how about taking some in real light?
Who, AFL, dogs - excellent.post #98540 of 1176667/24/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
thanks! they are Rogue Territory RK ISC trousers. nice 10.5oz weight for the summer and great fit for me (although they are painted onto my calves, wouldn't mind some extra room there.) They are at about 7 months with no washes now so the fades look really good, I really need to get around to snapping some detail shots soon.
as far as the pictures go.. it's hard for me to find good lighting in my dad's apartment. sometimes I can get good pictures when I'm at my moms because I can go to the back yard and take them on my patio. I don't really wear anything other than vneck/rk isc's/vans during summer so I don't take fit pics often. when I do it's just a mirror pic because it's easy and quick. when I do wear something worth photographing I don't normally go to the trouble of taking a picture anyways, since I have to use my tripod constructed of a dixie cup, masking tape, and a plastic coffee lid, as well as finding a spot with good lighting at a good height. so I guess it just boils down to laziness and pickiness. sometimes I'm not happy with the pictures I take so they never get posted. I just posted these(being pictures I never posted because I didn't like them) since I saw your post and wanted to post some old fits and cute animals. next time I wear something decent I'll actually go to the trouble of getting a good picture.
edit: I'm assuming you're talking about the jeans in the first picture from my previous post. can't see much in that picture but the fades are very nice. second picture is just a shitty pair of hollister jeans my friend gave me. I would never buy something like that but pretty much handed them to me and said I could have them. they fit well and its nice to have a pair of prefaded denim I guess but I never wear those because I love my RgT's so much.
Edited by Cole - 7/24/13 at 9:06pmpost #98541 of 1176667/24/13 at 8:35pmpost #98542 of 1176667/24/13 at 8:56pmpost #98543 of 1176667/24/13 at 9:15pmpost #98544 of 1176667/24/13 at 9:18pmWarning: Spoiler! - Brands (Click to show)
Lanvinpost #98545 of 1176667/24/13 at 9:28pmpost #98546 of 1176667/24/13 at 10:13pmpost #98547 of 1176667/24/13 at 10:24pmpost #98548 of 1176667/24/13 at 10:31pmpost #98549 of 1176667/24/13 at 10:34pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1624 Active Users (352 Members and 1272 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.