Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6568post #98506 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98507 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:42ampost #98508 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:42amStitches, you should try taking off that pair of "classic men's footwear" and put on some big boots to match the rest of the look, anything that look like you could kick ass in them.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Then get lots of tattoos. Never look back.post #98509 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:50ampost #98510 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:50amQuote:Originally Posted by grizzlybear
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)so how is jbravo any different? jbravos jokes may suck but they are not directed at anybody in an ill mannered way so why let nahneun go off on him or brad telling people to shut the fuck up all day long like they're important? at the end of the day NAHNEUN you are a loser in real life so you have to come here and get your little word in about nothing. And as for brad, you are in the conversation because you are also a dick to the majority of posters and i wonder why they let that kind of behavior go on but jbravo cant say a stupid joke?
le sigh. if thats really how you see it, so be it. if i were a meaner person i would have replied differently.Quote:
2. srsly, its one thing to not spolier something, but to do it intentionally is just inconsiderate of others and dumb. especially if you think its a sucky fit.
not quite ironic. i had to get something from my car before i finished getting dressed so i asked my daughter to snap a pic for fun.
fwiw, my wife loves the tee shirt pics.Quote:Originally Posted by Jbravo
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Grizzly bear,
It’s here, on SF that brad-t got that aged primadona attitude, so airy, talking to newer members (and not just them) so condescendingly. You gotta check him out on another forum (he has different screen name there) being quite well known to SF users. He’s so modest, such a pussycat, such a sweetheart over there, without his cheerleaders and following group. Talking so politely and nicely to everyone. By the way his fit pics and recent purchases got slammed so bad over there, ha ha, I just can’t help gloating
you are making your bed, and you are going to have to sleep in it. think on it.Quote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
Stitches, you should try taking off that pair of "classic men's footwear" and put on some big boots to match the rest of the look, anything that look like you could kick ass in them. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Then get lots of tattoos. Never look back.
i has no awesome boots like that. well, i have my red wings that are pretty worn in and rugged from my manual labor days. that would have been a better route had the fit been more thought out. thanks for the idea, man.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)while i think i could look bad ass with a full sleeve, my jewy religion forbids it.---
synth - magnificent fits!post #98511 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:52ampost #98512 of 1176687/24/13 at 11:56am
This a few of the outfits I've been wearing lately. I don't a own a full length mirror yet, so no full body shots, sorry...
J. Lindeberg chambray shirt and Sand chinos. Black derbies (not actually worn in the picture).
Tiger of Sweden cotton sweater and Jacob Cohen jeans, Clarks desert boots.
This is a combo I really like, same chinos as above and Clarks desert boots (obviously..)
J. Lindeberg shirt, Gant Soho chinos and Clarks brown loafers.post #98513 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:00pmpost #98514 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:01pmpost #98515 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:05pmpost #98516 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:06pmpost #98517 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:29pmThanks guys, I expected about 6 thumbs for that shorts fit haha.
The yellow on black and yellow on gray versions of the tee pop up on Yahoo! Japan a lot. I never knew until I got it but mine is a really desaturated rose color
Went to see Swans last night, still can't hear properly.post #98518 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:36pmpost #98519 of 1176687/24/13 at 12:38pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 57 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 5 minutes ago
- › WANTED- ALL ODYN VOVK 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 27 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...