or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6563  

post #98431 of 117668
Regis, that is an excellent fit.
post #98432 of 117668

Looks great, Regis. That's pretty much my ideal daily uniform. 

post #98433 of 117668
Regis where did you buy the tee?
post #98434 of 117668
a junkie at a bus stop just blurted out to me, "i like dem shoes, yo." i think that about should settle it for any double monk doubters.
post #98435 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

a junkie at a bus stop just blurted out to me, "i like dem shoes, yo." i think that about should settle it for any double monk doubters.

 

Junkies are the runway models of the street after all. Crazies are Fashion Critics. And Cat Ladies... they're just Cat Ladies.

post #98436 of 117668


viridi anne see through construction linen jacket
man of moods tee
viridi anne cold dye linen pants
hmmmm boots
post #98437 of 117668
Great look, snake.
I like how the jacket is structured but still looks casual. Great fit on the pants. Looks like they have the right amount of flowy-ness while still being pretty slim.
post #98438 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by fobe46 View Post

Regis where did you buy the tee?

That is the FW13 standard T Margiela puts out every season, except this seasons it is slightly looser (perfect U-Neck for me, you can't really tell in the fit because the jacket pulled it back a bit) and much softer than other seasons. I'm going to start cleaning up the size 50's wherever I see them since I don't know if they will make more of these haha. I've only seen them so far at Mr. Porter and Oki-Ni though

Thanks Fellas redface.gif
post #98439 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

That is the FW13 standard T Margiela puts out every season, except this seasons it is slightly looser (perfect U-Neck for me, you can't really tell in the fit because the jacket pulled it back a bit) and much softer than other seasons. I'm going to start cleaning up the size 50's wherever I see them since I don't know if they will make more of these haha. I've only seen them so far at Mr. Porter and Oki-Ni though

Thanks Fellas redface.gif

same tee was on sale at end clothing when I looked the other day. really want it but no extra cash right now. looks pretty much like my ideal t-shirt, though.

edit: http://www.endclothing.com/sale/tees-polos/maison-martin-margiela-10-collections-tee.html

here it is but sold out now
Edited by Cole - 7/23/13 at 3:18pm
post #98440 of 117668
^No disrespect but that is not even close
post #98441 of 117668
Brad-T, how come you don't post pics anymore? frown.gif
post #98442 of 117668
nice fit, snake. any chance of closer up of that see-through jacket?
post #98443 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

^No disrespect but that is not even close

didn't notice the back and it seemed to be the same at a glance, sorry!
post #98444 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post



viridi anne see through construction linen jacket
man of moods tee
viridi anne cold dye linen pants
hmmmm boots

You got the regis outfit lol.
post #98445 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bortelli View Post

Brad-T, how come you don't post pics anymore? frown.gif

Completed transition and became a SuicideGirl. You have to pay for pics now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread