Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6561
Styleforum Top Picks
I think so, yes. I also thought that you've blocked me (well, at least you've said that you did) but apparently you haven't, and that makes you a liar. I also think your a phony because real lmaozedong died 37 years ago. I also think that you're nothing like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Bolo Yeung or Sammo Hung, so I can fuck with you as much as I want any time of the day, you 矮丑穷
wow dude. stop. you're not funny as a troll, you've got terrible taste in clothes, and you're all around annoying.
did you know that cole is actually jbravo #2?
with all the awkwardness, weird overreactions and talk about pussy, I'm not even sure anymore if jbravo is cole#2 or if cole is jbravo#2
edit: don't feel bad lmao, it's not your fault
and yeah mok, awesome as usual
waitwat. great fiits MoK.
looking well grunged, 4est.
jbravo - dial it back a lil, yeah? this is one of those times where fighting back harder makes it worse. trust. ive been there.
See, I'm a pretty nice guy (at least this is what the people who know me think) and really don't like fighting for no reason, creating drama and all. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I will listen to your recommendation, for which I thank you, and hope that my so-called opponents will act accordingly too and we stop this right here.
i am sure you are a superb dude irl. but sometimes, whether we like or not, our intentions and tone dont come off right when interacting on the web. for whatever reason, your posts and comments were not received as intended, and you got slammed for it, and drama ensued. and btw, SF smells drama like a shark smells blood.
no one likes being slammed. and the natural reaction is to respond as you did. "this place is free... i dont take shit... who cares how long someone has been here...
those are all reasonable and logical responses. but for better or worse, it does not matter. it is the way it is, and there is only one way to make it work. adapt. grab your balls, take a deep breath, adjust some of the ways you post, and dont say anything that even remotely resembles contention. do that and i guarantee you will be fine.
glad to help, and glad what i said was well received, as it was intended, for your benefit, not to try and push you around.
your problem is that you try too hard on the internet to be a tough guy and get defensive every time anyone even remotely questions what you do. your joke was lame, deal with it. people called you out on it because it was a bad joke and then you got all defensive and butthurt. you put together some bad outfits and people gave reasonable criticism, and you lash out against them like the biggest asshat on the planet. chill out, stop giving so many fucks, and learn to accept criticism for what it is instead of trying to be the "i have a giant penis and i bang all the chicks because i wear DIOR HOMME JEANS BRAHHHHHHHH" dude.
Omg, was just thinking he kinda looks like me. I'm wearing white jeans atm, too (can't bother to take a fit pic, but blacked out hmmms and a denim shirt w rolled sleeves and a grey cap in the weird case anyone's interested and to sort of stay on topic).
thanks man. yeah there are holes on both shoulders and in the stomach, and I think some on the back too. it's a 13+ year old S&M Bikes shirt and it is very slovenly, but I like that.
bonus pic cuz my kid looks up to me and melts my heart and also close ups (Click to show)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 20 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sz. 9.5 Epaulet x Alden Brixton Shell Cordovan Color 8 Boot 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin MTO Suede Adelaide --- Thread for those ordering. 4 minutes ago
- › Rare BNWT Best of British handmade grey windowpane suit. 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)