Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6560post #98386 of 1176687/22/13 at 7:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98387 of 1176687/22/13 at 8:30pmpost #98388 of 1176687/22/13 at 10:11pmNot been around here much the past couple of weeks (work pressures ) - just been catching up a bit - some good stuff.
A couple from the cool and grey weekend (obviously on Monday the sun came out again):
Tricker'spost #98389 of 1176687/22/13 at 10:14pmpost #98390 of 1176687/22/13 at 10:37pmpost #98391 of 1176687/23/13 at 3:31ampost #98392 of 1176687/23/13 at 3:42ampost #98393 of 1176687/23/13 at 5:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Jbravo
I think so, yes. I also thought that you've blocked me (well, at least you've said that you did) but apparently you haven't, and that makes you a liar. I also think your a phony because real lmaozedong died 37 years ago. I also think that you're nothing like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Bolo Yeung or Sammo Hung, so I can fuck with you as much as I want any time of the day, you 矮丑穷
wow dude. stop. you're not funny as a troll, you've got terrible taste in clothes, and you're all around annoying.
did you know that cole is actually jbravo #2?post #98394 of 1176687/23/13 at 5:31ampost #98395 of 1176687/23/13 at 6:05ampost #98396 of 1176687/23/13 at 6:08am
with all the awkwardness, weird overreactions and talk about pussy, I'm not even sure anymore if jbravo is cole#2 or if cole is jbravo#2
edit: don't feel bad lmao, it's not your fault
and yeah mok, awesome as usualpost #98397 of 1176687/23/13 at 6:32ampost #98398 of 1176687/23/13 at 7:09amQuote:
waitwat. great fiits MoK.
looking well grunged, 4est.
jbravo - dial it back a lil, yeah? this is one of those times where fighting back harder makes it worse. trust. ive been there.post #98399 of 1176687/23/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Jbravo
See, I'm a pretty nice guy (at least this is what the people who know me think) and really don't like fighting for no reason, creating drama and all. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I can be sarcastic and snarky at times but even in these instances there is no malice whatsover behind all that - just humor, which is a good thing per se. Some might get this humor, some might not, but I don't think there's reason to complain in any case because noone has paid for entrance tickers, after all. Having said that, I don't take shit from people, even if these people are old-timers and get all the home support. The "Ann D - why not Ann A" was not insulting or derogatory in any way and the reaction I got from chairman was a little inadequate. I replied to him and the thing could have stopped right there. However enter nahneun and for no apparent reason talking about my taste in clothes, etc. What does my taste in clothes have to do with this? And this came from a person who posted like 1 fit in 100 years where he looked like a midget version of Tom Sawyer. And I used to like nahneun a lot, by the way.
I will listen to your recommendation, for which I thank you, and hope that my so-called opponents will act accordingly too and we stop this right here.
i am sure you are a superb dude irl. but sometimes, whether we like or not, our intentions and tone dont come off right when interacting on the web. for whatever reason, your posts and comments were not received as intended, and you got slammed for it, and drama ensued. and btw, SF smells drama like a shark smells blood.
no one likes being slammed. and the natural reaction is to respond as you did. "this place is free... i dont take shit... who cares how long someone has been here...
those are all reasonable and logical responses. but for better or worse, it does not matter. it is the way it is, and there is only one way to make it work. adapt. grab your balls, take a deep breath, adjust some of the ways you post, and dont say anything that even remotely resembles contention. do that and i guarantee you will be fine.
glad to help, and glad what i said was well received, as it was intended, for your benefit, not to try and push you around.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1425 Active Users (277 Members and 1148 Guests)
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 59 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...