Don't go too deep, there lies my point (the breeze will keep you cool), there is damn near anything else you could want besides that. You'd enjoy a laid back island lifestyle
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6549post #98221 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98222 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:23pmpost #98223 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:24pm
styleforvm meetup, tortola, BVI, january 2014
edit: I know a more-or-less abandoned beach where no one goes that is largely unknown other than to a very small number of local residents. meet me here:
I am an excellent swimmer and will rescue any sunburnt french canadians who get in over their head provided I have not had too much rum by that point. Regis can help too, I'm sure.post #98224 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
my idea of a laid back lifestyle is a bitter air conditioned cafe with the fastest wifi imaginable and many beautiful women who will be impressed by my clothespost #98225 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:30pmpost #98226 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:32pmpost #98227 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by brad-tQuote:
my idea of a laid back lifestyle is a bitter air conditioned cafe with the fastest wifi imaginable and many beautiful women who will be impressed by my clothes
You can have that except no wifi (a Godsend really) and the same beautiful women in bikinispost #98228 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:36pmQuote:
Regis, turn off your air conditioning for the next week and then come back and let us know what you think of the south Florida climate in mid-summer.post #98229 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:38pmpost #98230 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:41pmpost #98231 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:42pmpost #98232 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:43pmQuote:
This was us pulling in. We loved this place. I've been all over the UK but the absolute best fish & chips I have ever had was at Soggy Dollar, and that's including some pretty nice places in London even. It was so fresh it was incredible. The bloody marys were beyond belief as well, and inspired my wife to go slightly crazy doing internet research and buying ingredients to try to replicate them. Would go back any time.
We swam from our boat to the beach, but I may have paid with a "soggy credit card" so I don't know how authentic I can claim to be. Still, it would make for one hell of a styleforum meetup if this was part of the process of getting there.post #98233 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by DLesterQuote:
Regis, turn off your air conditioning for the next week and then come back and let us know what you think of the south Florida climate in mid-summer.
Hehe well I could do one better, 19 days in August in Cuba (No AC)
I would be in the 78 region on that Florida map, not bad at allpost #98234 of 1176667/19/13 at 1:50pmQuote:
I dived in like a dumbass forgetting my wallet was in my back pocket. Had to put up my dollars to dry......I got the full experience haQuote:
I don't want to go full Florida defense here but I love the place (specifically the closer you get to the Keys), it has rough spots like everywhere else, far from shitty though
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Rebuild By Needles - Ribbon Flannel Size M 1 minute ago
- › HENDER SCHEME MIP-01 Size 5 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › TAKAHIRO MIYASHITA THE SOLOIST Wild Compact Down Vest 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...