Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6543post #98131 of 1176687/18/13 at 8:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98132 of 1176687/18/13 at 8:41ampost #98133 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:02ampost #98134 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by chinesealphaQuote:
To be fair, your lady deserves at least half those votes.
This is absolutely 100% correct. She gets credit for not only being in most (all?) of the top-rated photos, and looking great in them, but for coming up with most of the ideas for the more elaborate shots as well.post #98135 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:35amPretty sure that same cardigan Guy has is available at farfetch but he wears it really well.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/jan-jan-van-essche-open-front-cardigan-item-10329663.aspx?storeid=9081post #98136 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:49amQuote:
why again is she with you? i ask my wife why she is with me all the time. still waiting for a suitable answer. maybe she thinks i have a hidden stash of money. #jokesonherpost #98137 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:49ampost #98138 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Murray's Cheese shop in NYC has these, and they ship. Not sure if they're the right kind but you can give them a try. http://www.murrayscheese.com/cheese-curds-1.htmlpost #98139 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:11amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitchesQuote:
why again is she with you? i ask my wife why she is with me all the time. still waiting for a suitable answer. maybe she thinks i have a hidden stash of money. #jokesonher
I have enough self-doubt that the question occurs to me but enough self-confidence to never feel the need to ask it.post #98140 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:30ampost #98141 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:31amQuote:
That is true I had a jan jan knit that was on its own was just crazy nice but just didn't fit me body it was just to wide in certain places. But I think that one Guy has is more of a long oversized knit but more narrow than one I had. If someone does like it they should get quality is really nice and texture is great as well.post #98142 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:32amQuote:
You're a wise man, Stanley.
JJVE is really awesome - so much of that loose, over-sized stuff is so good. You guys should look at the Japanese stockists for cool styling pics. There was a sort of surfer-type poncho/sweater thing that I wanted.post #98143 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:46ampost #98144 of 1176687/18/13 at 1:39pmpost #98145 of 1176687/18/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
bristles are unstuck! and as such I'm feeling much better about life
Thanks man, SSDD just meaning same shit different day. all old stuff.
Sandro hat, cheap old glasses, UU shirt, baron wells chinos that are well faded right now, and of course the Ann D lows. usual necklace and bracelets. groceries to make poutine and chocolate covered bananas.
can i have some poutine
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Willing to Buy: Penfield Gibson Rain Jacket Olive Extra Small 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 18 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 19 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...