Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6543post #98131 of 1176667/18/13 at 10:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98132 of 1176667/18/13 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by chinesealphaQuote:
To be fair, your lady deserves at least half those votes.
This is absolutely 100% correct. She gets credit for not only being in most (all?) of the top-rated photos, and looking great in them, but for coming up with most of the ideas for the more elaborate shots as well.post #98133 of 1176667/18/13 at 10:35amPretty sure that same cardigan Guy has is available at farfetch but he wears it really well.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/jan-jan-van-essche-open-front-cardigan-item-10329663.aspx?storeid=9081post #98134 of 1176667/18/13 at 10:49amQuote:
why again is she with you? i ask my wife why she is with me all the time. still waiting for a suitable answer. maybe she thinks i have a hidden stash of money. #jokesonherpost #98135 of 1176667/18/13 at 10:49ampost #98136 of 1176667/18/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Murray's Cheese shop in NYC has these, and they ship. Not sure if they're the right kind but you can give them a try. http://www.murrayscheese.com/cheese-curds-1.htmlpost #98137 of 1176667/18/13 at 11:11amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitchesQuote:
why again is she with you? i ask my wife why she is with me all the time. still waiting for a suitable answer. maybe she thinks i have a hidden stash of money. #jokesonher
I have enough self-doubt that the question occurs to me but enough self-confidence to never feel the need to ask it.post #98138 of 1176667/18/13 at 11:30ampost #98139 of 1176667/18/13 at 11:31amQuote:
That is true I had a jan jan knit that was on its own was just crazy nice but just didn't fit me body it was just to wide in certain places. But I think that one Guy has is more of a long oversized knit but more narrow than one I had. If someone does like it they should get quality is really nice and texture is great as well.post #98140 of 1176667/18/13 at 11:32amQuote:
You're a wise man, Stanley.
JJVE is really awesome - so much of that loose, over-sized stuff is so good. You guys should look at the Japanese stockists for cool styling pics. There was a sort of surfer-type poncho/sweater thing that I wanted.post #98141 of 1176667/18/13 at 11:46ampost #98142 of 1176667/18/13 at 1:39pmpost #98143 of 1176667/18/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
bristles are unstuck! and as such I'm feeling much better about life
Thanks man, SSDD just meaning same shit different day. all old stuff.
Sandro hat, cheap old glasses, UU shirt, baron wells chinos that are well faded right now, and of course the Ann D lows. usual necklace and bracelets. groceries to make poutine and chocolate covered bananas.
can i have some poutinepost #98144 of 1176667/18/13 at 2:05pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?