Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6543post #98131 of 1176687/18/13 at 8:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98132 of 1176687/18/13 at 8:41ampost #98133 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:02ampost #98134 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by chinesealphaQuote:
To be fair, your lady deserves at least half those votes.
This is absolutely 100% correct. She gets credit for not only being in most (all?) of the top-rated photos, and looking great in them, but for coming up with most of the ideas for the more elaborate shots as well.post #98135 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:35amPretty sure that same cardigan Guy has is available at farfetch but he wears it really well.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/jan-jan-van-essche-open-front-cardigan-item-10329663.aspx?storeid=9081post #98136 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:49amQuote:
why again is she with you? i ask my wife why she is with me all the time. still waiting for a suitable answer. maybe she thinks i have a hidden stash of money. #jokesonherpost #98137 of 1176687/18/13 at 10:49ampost #98138 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Murray's Cheese shop in NYC has these, and they ship. Not sure if they're the right kind but you can give them a try. http://www.murrayscheese.com/cheese-curds-1.htmlpost #98139 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:11amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitchesQuote:
why again is she with you? i ask my wife why she is with me all the time. still waiting for a suitable answer. maybe she thinks i have a hidden stash of money. #jokesonher
I have enough self-doubt that the question occurs to me but enough self-confidence to never feel the need to ask it.post #98140 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:30ampost #98141 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:31amQuote:
That is true I had a jan jan knit that was on its own was just crazy nice but just didn't fit me body it was just to wide in certain places. But I think that one Guy has is more of a long oversized knit but more narrow than one I had. If someone does like it they should get quality is really nice and texture is great as well.post #98142 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:32amQuote:
You're a wise man, Stanley.
JJVE is really awesome - so much of that loose, over-sized stuff is so good. You guys should look at the Japanese stockists for cool styling pics. There was a sort of surfer-type poncho/sweater thing that I wanted.post #98143 of 1176687/18/13 at 11:46ampost #98144 of 1176687/18/13 at 1:39pmpost #98145 of 1176687/18/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
bristles are unstuck! and as such I'm feeling much better about life
Thanks man, SSDD just meaning same shit different day. all old stuff.
Sandro hat, cheap old glasses, UU shirt, baron wells chinos that are well faded right now, and of course the Ann D lows. usual necklace and bracelets. groceries to make poutine and chocolate covered bananas.
can i have some poutine
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Official Beer Thread 25 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 28 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...