Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6525
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks for the feedback, my dudes, much appreciated.
not sure what SVB means though. are you kicking me out of SWD????
i will grant you, its not a move i usually would have made with that fit. and i think it probably would have looked better without the tie.
however, on the other side of the wall, todays friday challenge competition is to wear 2 items with the same pattern. this shirt and tie worked best for what items i own that have the same pattern. both gingham, but the difference in scale makes it work well enough i think. its not perfect, but i dont think it looks obviously forced, at least from an MC POV.
more importantly though, is the new pose a success or a flop?
Well I've yet to see a fit more deserving of knocking me out of the top spot than that MoK one.
That said, it appears my entry has recently gained another 10 or so thumbs bringing it to 145, so it would appear that I remain ahead, for now.
To be fair, your lady deserves at least half those votes.
honestly I don't think Ervell is going to work for you.
edit: I mean, bomber is ok, but Ervell as a look probably not for you
Elisix, I know you've got a lot of gear, but you'd probably be better off going mtm. Medium height, broad chest and shoulders... most all your old untucked fits are long in the body. If I remember correctly, you always used to roll up your sleeves, and I'm guessing that was because they were too long. Chinos, plaids or oxfords or tees, and baller-basic footwear should not be hard to pull off, but if your tops don't fit, they don't fit. Extensively tailoring a $300 kitsune plaid seems like the wrong way to go.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Warning for Robinson's Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2013-14 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)