Love those suede chukkas stitchy!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6525
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks for the feedback, my dudes, much appreciated.
not sure what SVB means though. are you kicking me out of SWD????
i will grant you, its not a move i usually would have made with that fit. and i think it probably would have looked better without the tie.
however, on the other side of the wall, todays friday challenge competition is to wear 2 items with the same pattern. this shirt and tie worked best for what items i own that have the same pattern. both gingham, but the difference in scale makes it work well enough i think. its not perfect, but i dont think it looks obviously forced, at least from an MC POV.
more importantly though, is the new pose a success or a flop?
Edited by in stitches - 7/12/13 at 1:24pm
Well I've yet to see a fit more deserving of knocking me out of the top spot than that MoK one.
That said, it appears my entry has recently gained another 10 or so thumbs bringing it to 145, so it would appear that I remain ahead, for now.
To be fair, your lady deserves at least half those votes.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 17 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › True Detective - HBO 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT Navy ISAIA Cable Knit Sweaters L - STABLE!! 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO Makeup: Brown CXL Derby 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw