thanks, skipper. they are the gaziano and girling arrans in polo suede.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6525post #97861 of 1176667/12/13 at 11:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97862 of 1176667/12/13 at 11:39ampost #97863 of 1176667/12/13 at 11:45ampost #97864 of 1176667/12/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Working Stiff
honestly I don't think Ervell is going to work for you.
edit: I mean, bomber is ok, but Ervell as a look probably not for you
Elisix, I know you've got a lot of gear, but you'd probably be better off going mtm. Medium height, broad chest and shoulders... most all your old untucked fits are long in the body. If I remember correctly, you always used to roll up your sleeves, and I'm guessing that was because they were too long. Chinos, plaids or oxfords or tees, and baller-basic footwear should not be hard to pull off, but if your tops don't fit, they don't fit. Extensively tailoring a $300 kitsune plaid seems like the wrong way to go.post #97865 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:09pmpost #97866 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:10pmpost #97867 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:11pmpost #97868 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:19pmpost #97869 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:23pmpost #97870 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:23pmpost #97871 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:31pmpost #97872 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:52pmpost #97873 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:57pmpost #97874 of 1176667/12/13 at 1:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the default monogram on all my shirts.
based on the greatest Wu-Tang Solo album of all time.
huh that's a weird typo for "Liquid Swords."
Love the fit, though. Seersucker without a belt is a great look.post #97875 of 1176667/12/13 at 1:14pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 33 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?