Those jeans, which ones are those exactly?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6523post #97831 of 1176667/11/13 at 8:44pmpost #97832 of 1176667/11/13 at 8:47pmQuote:
cool, thanks manpost #97833 of 1176667/11/13 at 9:03pmWarning: Spoiler! - Thoughts (Click to show)
Another Ervell fit today. Attempting to go for the same style/look he has on his own site for these jackets.
Hard to tell from the picture, but my legs look much shorter than they actually are. Am actually wearing my jeans high on my waist.
Common Projectspost #97834 of 1176667/11/13 at 9:09pmpost #97835 of 1176667/11/13 at 9:22pmpost #97836 of 1176667/11/13 at 9:57pmI also think its a little big in the body/sleeves but it was my first Ervell item and I figured the M would be much too short (cropped).
In hindsight I could probably have gone with the M as the sleeves and body would be better, but it could look terrible with an un-tucked shirt.
The L isn't too bad when I wear an un-tucked shirt so long as the shirt is not overly long.
The shirt in the spoiler is cut shorter and is about the length of a BoO shirt.
Warning: Spoiler! - Ervell w/ un-tucked shirt (Click to show)
Edited by elisiX - 7/11/13 at 10:09pmpost #97837 of 1176667/11/13 at 10:31pmpost #97838 of 1176667/11/13 at 10:39pmpost #97839 of 1176667/11/13 at 11:38pmpost #97840 of 1176667/12/13 at 12:55ampost #97841 of 1176667/12/13 at 6:25ampost #97842 of 1176667/12/13 at 7:04ampost #97843 of 1176667/12/13 at 7:08ampost #97844 of 1176667/12/13 at 7:12amMOK that's so awesome, i knew you'd be back :-)
thanks for the thumbs up to everybody
appreciate it, i will try to use a pocketsquare next time and hopefully you'll not be put off by it !Quote:
very simple, my dear sir. we take from the tyrant and give to the people
(linen shirts are great, i have one in a sand/khaki color as well, so loose and comfy and wrinkly good)post #97845 of 1176667/12/13 at 7:17amQuote:Originally Posted by LeeroyDaBoy
Definitely hot (and humid) as fuck here. I should have thrown on an undershirt with this tee. It's kind of a clingy viscose blend already anyways. So, couple that with this heat and humidity, and voila, clingy ass shit. And I agree with you on the Ricks. I'll re-lace them.
Yeah, I know the one. If you wear one of his micro-ribbed shirts under it they'll kinda "stick" to each other and it'll give the viscose shirt a lot more texture so it's not just a flat grey. The shirts lose their oompf when worn alone, I think, at least the tight ones
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Luigi Bianchi Mantova vs. Lubiam vs. L.B.M. 1911 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...