Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6512
Styleforum Top Picks
Great fit, TC.
Not too sure about how I feel about the tank without layering. Opinions?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i actually like this, and am i crazy for thinking a meshed shirt underneath would be pretty cool or
Hey elisiX, i think you can do better than brown chinos with a black blazer man.. i feel like a white oxford and brown chinos is probably something you'd wear with a denim jacket, olive field jacket. something more casual. If u had to wear a blazer, it'd be navy/blue, best unstructured.. with patch pockets. and if you really wanted to wear that black blazer, i'd wear a cotton/poplin point collared shirt (non button down), hidden placket optional, +/- tucked into dark slim denim or trousers.. with boots or simple sneakers...
Need to pick up a nice 'dress' shirt which can be worn casually (i.e.; not excessively long like dress shirts tend to be).
I'm guessing Dries or Margeila might have something like that. Hidden placket would be cool now that you mention it.
Edited by elisiX - 7/8/13 at 8:16am
If I could do it again I'd probably go TTS on the Uniqlo jeans instead of sizing down one. They're also pretty new, so I'm hoping they stretch out some, but I agree with you.
maybe I'm just fat
Edited by lmaozedong - 7/8/13 at 9:13am
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Cordovan by Cap'n 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › How to use custom lapel pins 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Affordable gingham dress shirts 5 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)