Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6512
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey elisiX, i think you can do better than brown chinos with a black blazer man.. i feel like a white oxford and brown chinos is probably something you'd wear with a denim jacket, olive field jacket. something more casual. If u had to wear a blazer, it'd be navy/blue, best unstructured.. with patch pockets. and if you really wanted to wear that black blazer, i'd wear a cotton/poplin point collared shirt (non button down), hidden placket optional, +/- tucked into dark slim denim or trousers.. with boots or simple sneakers...
Need to pick up a nice 'dress' shirt which can be worn casually (i.e.; not excessively long like dress shirts tend to be).
I'm guessing Dries or Margeila might have something like that. Hidden placket would be cool now that you mention it.
Edited by elisiX - 7/8/13 at 8:16am
If I could do it again I'd probably go TTS on the Uniqlo jeans instead of sizing down one. They're also pretty new, so I'm hoping they stretch out some, but I agree with you.
maybe I'm just fat
Edited by lmaozedong - 7/8/13 at 9:13am
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 22 minutes ago
- › Ex display Affordable Kitchens London 29 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 35 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 39 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)