Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6501
Styleforum Top Picks
I mean I agree it would look stupid on you or Teger or Magician but I'm a 110 lb nerd that wears loose knits and pink sweaters so it doesn't look like I'm trying to be some tough guy extra from The Fast and the Furious.
Its not like I'm rocking a handlebar mustache, or a lone soul patch or chin strap or ironically waxing my mustache. I won't lie and tell you its not at least partially ironic though either. I don't take myself that seriously.
Anyway, it works for me right now and I'll change it when I feel like it. Also open to suggestions of course other than the obvious shave it all- which will happen someday anyway probably
Edited by melonadejello - 7/3/13 at 12:40pm
That kg fit is a great look.
Tried on a pair of similar drop crotch shorts from Daniel Andresen at Vertice with a layered Silent tee and MMM sneaks and it looked pretty similar. Super comfy stuff too. I'd kop those Daniel Andresen in a heartbeat if they weren't just a bit too snug in the waist.
Wow, you just described the plot of a story I'm writing! It's the government chasing him though. Eventually (spoiler!) he'll use an electromagnetic scan to determine his brain's exact physical state and then replace the AI's data store with his own intelligence!
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Miyuki-Zoku MKI BLACK WOOL RAGLAN SLEEVE VARSITY BOMBER Size Small 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Polo Ralph Lauren Fair Isle Vest Size Small Like New $165 MSRP 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Question about Shirt for Tuxedo for My Wedding 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Best material for Knit Tie? 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...