Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6498
Styleforum Top Picks
I was thinking the slim dungs. I have a pair of climbers but they caught on some shit when I went hiking and they have little loops pulled out now. Maybe the dungs are sturdier.
I love the techwear look but have about 15% of the required wardrobe to make it work... trying to make it better
weird, my climbers (original issue, maybe 2011 or so, w/ a higher rise) have done great. I wonder, if you took a needle and threaded it through the fabric, you could pull the loops back through, like a sweater pull?
"dungs"--sorry dude, that's an awkward thing to call a pair of pants.
Incorrect. I very much enjoy the lifestyle shots. My life is overworked, domesticated, and suburban, so it's nice to vicariously escape.
- well enjoy my post further down then
iTunes Playing: Hotellounge by Adem from the record Takes
Weekend Shit: Alt A Vintage x All Saints Droppy Crotchy x Con Beaters
- great shot. You look almost ethereal..
You should def go if you get the chance.
You have to have some form of interest in cars, racing or at least speed to fully appreciate it and understand the charm of the sport. I brought a friend who worked at a car-repair garage and who didn't know what F! was to the Melbourne GP when we were travelling through Australia and he loved it.
F1 may seem sterile and extremely calculated on TV, but IRL you get a whole other perspective with the ear crushing sound, the smell and smoke of burnt rubber and how the events are laid out as festivals with campings, car shows, street food, etc...
However, you will always get a better understanding of what's going on from the TV broadcast than seing it in person from a stand. As soon as they start to lap each other and change tyres, it gets very confusing who's first and to even tell the drivers in the same teams apart. Having been at a couple of races I recommend getting the standard General Admission tickets and walking around the track to get really close and find a big screen when you want to know what's happening. Grandstand tickets are often way overpriced in relation to how well you can follow the race.
Coldsnap: you should go to the Austin GP. Obv not a classic race but last year it was among the best of the season. I believe it's pretty cheap too since F1 doesn't have a big following in the US.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Nigel Cabourn 58 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The Architecture Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones - Whats the big deal? 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 17 minutes ago
- › watch Dracula Untold online free | watch Dracula Untold Movie... 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...