Maybe that would work, I'll try it. I have a feeling it would just stretch though
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6498
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97457 of 1176687/2/13 at 10:55ampost #97458 of 1176687/2/13 at 11:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Phat GuidoQuote:
Incorrect. I very much enjoy the lifestyle shots. My life is overworked, domesticated, and suburban, so it's nice to vicariously escape.
- well enjoy my post further down thenQuote:
iTunes Playing: Hotellounge by Adem from the record Takes
Weekend Shit: Alt A Vintage x All Saints Droppy Crotchy x Con Beaters
- great shot. You look almost ethereal..post #97459 of 1176687/2/13 at 11:17ampost #97460 of 1176687/2/13 at 12:30pmpost #97461 of 1176687/2/13 at 12:31pmpost #97462 of 1176687/2/13 at 2:29pmpost #97463 of 1176687/2/13 at 3:55pmQuote:Quote:
You should def go if you get the chance.
You have to have some form of interest in cars, racing or at least speed to fully appreciate it and understand the charm of the sport. I brought a friend who worked at a car-repair garage and who didn't know what F! was to the Melbourne GP when we were travelling through Australia and he loved it.
F1 may seem sterile and extremely calculated on TV, but IRL you get a whole other perspective with the ear crushing sound, the smell and smoke of burnt rubber and how the events are laid out as festivals with campings, car shows, street food, etc...
However, you will always get a better understanding of what's going on from the TV broadcast than seing it in person from a stand. As soon as they start to lap each other and change tyres, it gets very confusing who's first and to even tell the drivers in the same teams apart. Having been at a couple of races I recommend getting the standard General Admission tickets and walking around the track to get really close and find a big screen when you want to know what's happening. Grandstand tickets are often way overpriced in relation to how well you can follow the race.
Coldsnap: you should go to the Austin GP. Obv not a classic race but last year it was among the best of the season. I believe it's pretty cheap too since F1 doesn't have a big following in the US.post #97464 of 1176687/2/13 at 6:00pmpost #97465 of 1176687/2/13 at 6:26pmpost #97466 of 1176687/2/13 at 6:36pmpost #97467 of 1176687/2/13 at 7:32pmpost #97468 of 1176687/2/13 at 7:35pmpost #97469 of 1176687/2/13 at 8:48pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › NWT Kiton 100% Baby Camel Double Breasted Jacket 38US 48EU 8 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling For Ralph Lauren Numan TG73 9.5/10D 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 12 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...