What a bargain. I paid $9,25 a pack. Until 101 days ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6495
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97412 of 1176687/1/13 at 3:21pmpost #97413 of 1176687/1/13 at 3:36pm
Spent the weekend in London and Silverstone for the British F1 GP.
Ate a lot of fantastic food, went to some nice stores, bought some stuff and generally had a great time.
Some fits from the trip:
At the YY store
Peir Wu bomber
SNS herning fitted knit
Ute Ploier wool pants
At Vertice the next day
EG cotton/linen Bedford
Gap tee layered with Silent tee
Zam B textured cotton J-pants
Tried on Damir pants for the first time at LNCC and loved the volume. Don't think I'm gonna buy any more slim pants.
I've never been into leather jackets but stumbled upon a Zam B high neck leather at Layers that blew my mind. Could not believe how thick it was and how great the heavy shiny hardware looked against the leather. I've heard some bad stuff about Layers sales rep but the young spanish (?) girl in a YY look was very helpful. She took this pic of me in the leather:
Doesn't look that good here for some reason, but whatever.
Go Kimi!post #97414 of 1176687/1/13 at 4:01pmpost #97415 of 1176687/1/13 at 4:34pmpost #97416 of 1176687/1/13 at 5:33pmpost #97417 of 1176687/1/13 at 5:42pmpost #97418 of 1176687/1/13 at 6:41pmpost #97419 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:27pmpost #97420 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:30pmpost #97421 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:30pmpost #97422 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
because you're so quick to condemn others for their personal choices. tit for tat. if your issue with obesity is that it's a public health epidemic, that's all well and good, but if you're simply angry that you might have to pay to support fat people's medical care with your tax dollars, then that's a different story. how do I know you're not using my tax dollars to go to school? why are you suddenly the arbiter of what's 'useful' spending and what's not? is it better to pay for quadruple bypass surgery, or to subsidize someone's english degree?
He is so unhappy with himself that's all he does day in and day out. Fuck that guy.post #97423 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #97424 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:40pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › 3sixteen SL-100x Size 34 45 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...