What a bargain. I paid $9,25 a pack. Until 101 days ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6495
Styleforum Top Picks
Spent the weekend in London and Silverstone for the British F1 GP.
Ate a lot of fantastic food, went to some nice stores, bought some stuff and generally had a great time.
Some fits from the trip:
At the YY store
Peir Wu bomber
SNS herning fitted knit
Ute Ploier wool pants
At Vertice the next day
EG cotton/linen Bedford
Gap tee layered with Silent tee
Zam B textured cotton J-pants
Tried on Damir pants for the first time at LNCC and loved the volume. Don't think I'm gonna buy any more slim pants.
I've never been into leather jackets but stumbled upon a Zam B high neck leather at Layers that blew my mind. Could not believe how thick it was and how great the heavy shiny hardware looked against the leather. I've heard some bad stuff about Layers sales rep but the young spanish (?) girl in a YY look was very helpful. She took this pic of me in the leather:
Doesn't look that good here for some reason, but whatever.
because you're so quick to condemn others for their personal choices. tit for tat. if your issue with obesity is that it's a public health epidemic, that's all well and good, but if you're simply angry that you might have to pay to support fat people's medical care with your tax dollars, then that's a different story. how do I know you're not using my tax dollars to go to school? why are you suddenly the arbiter of what's 'useful' spending and what's not? is it better to pay for quadruple bypass surgery, or to subsidize someone's english degree?
He is so unhappy with himself that's all he does day in and day out. Fuck that guy.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 34 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › RL C&J CORDOVAN SHOES JUNE '14 EDITION and other rlpl shoe models... 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...