What a bargain. I paid $9,25 a pack. Until 101 days ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6495
Styleforum Top Pickspost #97412 of 1176687/1/13 at 3:21pmpost #97413 of 1176687/1/13 at 3:36pm
Spent the weekend in London and Silverstone for the British F1 GP.
Ate a lot of fantastic food, went to some nice stores, bought some stuff and generally had a great time.
Some fits from the trip:
At the YY store
Peir Wu bomber
SNS herning fitted knit
Ute Ploier wool pants
At Vertice the next day
EG cotton/linen Bedford
Gap tee layered with Silent tee
Zam B textured cotton J-pants
Tried on Damir pants for the first time at LNCC and loved the volume. Don't think I'm gonna buy any more slim pants.
I've never been into leather jackets but stumbled upon a Zam B high neck leather at Layers that blew my mind. Could not believe how thick it was and how great the heavy shiny hardware looked against the leather. I've heard some bad stuff about Layers sales rep but the young spanish (?) girl in a YY look was very helpful. She took this pic of me in the leather:
Doesn't look that good here for some reason, but whatever.
Go Kimi!post #97414 of 1176687/1/13 at 4:01pmpost #97415 of 1176687/1/13 at 4:34pmpost #97416 of 1176687/1/13 at 5:33pmpost #97417 of 1176687/1/13 at 5:42pmpost #97418 of 1176687/1/13 at 6:41pmpost #97419 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:27pmpost #97420 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:30pmpost #97421 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:30pmpost #97422 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
because you're so quick to condemn others for their personal choices. tit for tat. if your issue with obesity is that it's a public health epidemic, that's all well and good, but if you're simply angry that you might have to pay to support fat people's medical care with your tax dollars, then that's a different story. how do I know you're not using my tax dollars to go to school? why are you suddenly the arbiter of what's 'useful' spending and what's not? is it better to pay for quadruple bypass surgery, or to subsidize someone's english degree?
He is so unhappy with himself that's all he does day in and day out. Fuck that guy.post #97423 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:38pmpost #97424 of 1176687/1/13 at 7:40pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Navy Anthony Trousers 19 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Navy Anthony Trousers 20 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Best denim out there at the moment? 29 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 37 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan