or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6481  

post #97201 of 117666
7 new posts since friday afternoon. record low. frown.gif
post #97202 of 117666

They look like the vintage chinos to me.

post #97203 of 117666

 

H&M, Gap, Common Projects

 

post #97204 of 117666
Pretty sure that tee needs to be at least a size bigger.
post #97205 of 117666
yeah shirt is way small and pants fit kinda awkwardly. why buy $5 shirt and $20 jeans and $400 sneakers?
post #97206 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Pretty sure that tee needs to be at least a size bigger.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

yeah shirt is way small and pants fit kinda awkwardly. why buy $5 shirt and $20 jeans and $400 sneakers?

 

Rotating them out.  Shoes are new, tee and pants are old.  It was worth trying out though.

 

For the record, I don't think the difference in prices matter for appearance (although the quality could, but the price specifically doesn't).

post #97207 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post


For the record, I don't think the difference in prices matter for appearance (although the quality could, but the price specifically doesn't).

in some cases it doesn't, but in this case it does.
post #97208 of 117666
Saturday (not dis-similar to what I wore last Sunday, but only the waistcoat is identical):



vintage Mallory
Common People
Universal Works
Nigel Cabourn
Tricker's
post #97209 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

 

Your jacket is a 'cool' grey, while both the tie and the shirt are warm colors, so they're somewhat clashing.  I like the jacket a lot though.


How would one go about getting a contrast between cool and warm to work?

post #97210 of 117666
Mok, I usually like most of your fits but this one looks like a costume or so. It's like the clothes are wearing you and not vice versa. Hard to explain. Also the fit of the pants in the crotch area looks weird. Just my 0.02.
post #97211 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Claghorn - GTFO BRO!!!!

Come at me, bro. I'll slice off your testes and wear them like a bolo tie. devil.gif

 


Edited by Claghorn - 6/30/13 at 2:51am
post #97212 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wupper View Post

Mok, I usually like most of your fits but this one looks like a costume or so. It's like the clothes are wearing you and not vice versa. Hard to explain. Also the fit of the pants in the crotch area looks weird. Just my 0.02.

I appreciate your 0.02. Maybe it's the hat? I feel comfortable enough with what I'm wearing. The crotch is probably a combination of the way Cabourn replicates the 30's loose cut top block, braces (suspenders) and leaning against the wall slightly.
post #97213 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Coming soon and YYPH pants. I'd like to get a linen tank top instead and wear it with my simple white sneakers (plimsoles i believe is the style?). Thoughts?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

needs band collar shirt
post #97214 of 117666




inis meain
simon spurr
bespoke.
post #97215 of 117666
hendrix how are the piergiacomis holding up?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread