or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6475  

post #97111 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

the whole fit, and the shoes, looks better without the shirt

+1
---

HEY SYNTH!! THIS ONES FOR YOU, BABY!!

pants are blue as requested, but almost impossible to get the color in a full fit. ffffuuuu.gif


alternates, close-ups, textures and general tomfoolery (Click to show)




post #97112 of 117666
Looks like stitch jr's already got the pose down. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #97113 of 117666

shoes a bit too red(-ish?) for my tastes with everything else, but besides that that's probably one of my favorites from you stitch

post #97114 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

Looks like stitch jr's already got the pose down. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

my boi is ballin. he also has plenty of attitude lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

shoes a bit too red(-ish?) for my tastes with everything else, but besides that that's probably one of my favorites from you stitch

thanks, man! blush.gif

shoes are very much brown irl. when i come to uppsala ill show you. smile.gif
post #97115 of 117666
Lookin' good Stitch. I really like the Suede chukkas. I'm convinced that SVB would crush if he ever got a pair. I'm working on him slowly.
post #97116 of 117666

what
 

post #97117 of 117666
2uGIbbN.jpgcloseup shots (Click to show)
. oEM8h7m.jpg
2P0f6MZ.jpg
5uDmyde.jpg
gecMI3Z.jpg

ann d shirt
lanvin pants
margiela sandals
post #97118 of 117666
Give me all your clothes, kgfan
post #97119 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

what

I'm just going to casually keep mentioning it, until one day you decide to give it try and see the light.
post #97120 of 117666
i understand this is sf and all, but that was fucking creepy, dude.
post #97121 of 117666
Your guns can't fill them.
post #97122 of 117666
post #97123 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Lookin' good Stitch. I really like the Suede chukkas. I'm convinced that SVB would crush if he ever got a pair. I'm working on him slowly.

thanks!

SVB!!! Y U NO WEAR SUEDE CHUKKAS MY MAN!!!??!!
--

i think i need to change my username to kgfan-fan. nahneun, is that creepy enough for you? smile.gif
post #97124 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i think i need to change my username to kgfan-fan.

i'm requesting that mods change your name to kg, so kgfan is a fan of you thumbs-up.gif
post #97125 of 117666

Sometimes this thread is the bright light in an otherwise very dull and/or frustrating day.

 

Keep up the good works.

 

Also really like that look, randomn1c.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread