no competition here, snow is next level!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6460
Styleforum Top Picks
Frankly this jacket only looks nice with the collar worn up buttoned. I am letting it cool off outdoors after going through the steamer but I doubt that helped the floppy collar. Just my 2 cents.
I like the fit and movement. Cool details like the lining and 2 button interior chest pockets. I hope it is versatile enough, nahneun Sleeves a tad long
It's trendy to have your shirt untucked.
For a classic, timeless look that's flashy, finesse ridden, free-spirit... adventurous, flashy and blissfully sassy... a look that's all about the cloth, the leather, and the lifestyle..... always tuck in your casual shirts.
Wrong thread mate.
that's honestly just as bad as any other dress code out there. maybe even worse since it's done under the guise of 'freedom'
i like t-shirts. anyone who doesn't will have to pry them from my cold dead clavicles.
Drunk at time of posting, but I recently ordered Clark's Red Oaks from Amazon.com. They were expensive relative to most Clarks, $140~ or so. 2nd day wearing them and some random guy at a food truck asked me about them and where he could buy them. As soon as I got them I put obenauf's oil on them, which made them very dark. The red is only noticed now at the creases. It's very subtle. I'm happy with the purchase despite paying so much for Clarck's on Amazon.
*Not my own pic. After the oil mine are slightly more dark, but lighter int he creases, this pic was taken right out of the box*
People on MC don't spend $3,000 on their outfit. The average MC poster is usually a budget shopper who spends a good amount of their money on clothes from Lands End, Brooks Brothers, and other non high end brands. If anything, MC is full of non-ballers wearing 'cheap' clothing but who are trying to look like they're 'ballers.' Most of the guys over there aren't 'wealthy' and don't spend much money on clothes, but they want to project an image where other people think they're important, rich, have class, are james bond, etc. The difference between MC and SWD is that the old dudes over in MC are obsessed with the image they're trying to convey and they're focused on using their clothes to tell the world, "oh look at me, I'm an important person because I wear a suit. I have class and am a proper gentleman." In reality, to me it usually screams "oh look at me, I'm a douche."
MC spending habits =
The difference between MC and SWD is that the old dudes over in MC are obsessed with the image they're trying to convey and they're focused on using their clothes to tell the world, "oh look at me, I'm an important person because I wear a suit. I have class and am a proper gentleman." In reality, to me it usually screams "oh look at me, I'm a douche."
You're deluding yourself if you think there's a big difference. Here it's "oh look at me, I'm an interesting person because I wear an asymmetrical leather jacket. I am unique and not like all these plebs."
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 9 minutes ago
- › Forum feels clogged 10 minutes ago
- › Everlane T-shirts 10 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 301S Slim sz32 14 minutes ago
- › Balance in Life, Staying Focused On Life Goals Other Than $ 19 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw