or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6449  

post #96721 of 117668
SF summer uniform smile.gif


Edited by robinsongreen68 - 6/19/13 at 6:28am
post #96722 of 117668
My shirt is tucked smile.gif.
post #96723 of 117668
N - y no more full pics? frown.gif
post #96724 of 117668
post #96725 of 117668
that gauzy shirt. those buttery shoes. THAT TIMEPIECE
post #96726 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

that gauzy shirt. those buttery shoes. THAT TIMEPIECE

More like THAT DIMEPIECE inlove.gif

post #96727 of 117668
^holler when you turn 18 brah, stitch gon give it to ya... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(the watch, that is, for your graduation)
post #96728 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

that gauzy shirt. those buttery shoes. THAT TIMEPIECE

thanks, snow!!

shirt, pants and shoes are new, very happy with them. shirt is light as a feather and even has awesome spalla on the shoulders for those who enjoy that kind of stuff.

the watch was just refinished and got a new band. this watch. she is my baby. satisfied.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

^holler when you turn 18 brah, stitch gon give it to ya... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(the watch, that is, for your graduation)

lol. sure, why not.
post #96729 of 117668

rotflmao.giflmao

post #96730 of 117668
stitch, I like SC lots but wish you were wearing blue trousers and a white shirt (I am like that though). Great color on the shoes.
post #96731 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

stitch, I like SC lots but wish you were wearing blue trousers and a white shirt (I am like that though). Great color on the shoes.

thanks, synth. but if you liked it, why didnt you "like" it lol.

just for you, ill pair it with your combo idea. probably next week. smile.gif
post #96732 of 117668
stitch, those G&G?
post #96733 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, synth. but if you liked it, why didnt you "like" it lol.

just for you, ill pair it with your combo idea. probably next week. smile.gif

Sorry. My thumbs command an impressive non-physical premium, and I feel that wanton distribution would only weaken their currency. I can only release so many at once - you may recognize this strategy in the machinations of the De Beers family, who modeled their business practices upon my WAYWT commentary.
post #96734 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

stitch, those G&G?

yerp! my collection grows by the month. favorite maker hands down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Sorry. My thumbs command an impressive non-physical premium, and I feel that wanton distribution would only weaken their currency. I can only release so many at once - you may recognize this strategy in the machinations of the De Beers family, who modeled their business practices upon my WAYWT commentary.

fascinating about the De Beers connection, did not know that.

still frown.gif
post #96735 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

N - y no more full pics? frown.gif

This is so much easier... But I will, from time to time do full pics.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread