Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6436
Styleforum Top Pickspost #96527 of 1176666/15/13 at 6:33amNice- amazing photos, I'm always so envious
Toasty- love that driver. What are the pants?Quote:Thanks!Quote:Thanks I was sort of going for the matchy thing. Kind of like eg f/w 2011 look book (I think that was it atleast). I think ideally you wouldn't see my belt if my shirt was untucked.Originally Posted by colabear
the material of the bucket hat and jacket is too matchy-matchy. Maybe a bucket hat with a print. The shirt is too dressy for the look you are going for and the belt looks office-cy. Maybe a brown leather belt with a rustic look with like a braided detail or a D ring buckle. Maybe suede chukkas or a plain leather oxford shoes.post #96528 of 1176666/15/13 at 6:52ampost #96529 of 1176666/15/13 at 7:15am
Yes. I had a golf vacation on Fehmarn recently and from there I made a quick weekend trip to Kopenhagen, amongst other things I visited the natural history museum and the botanical garden.
I'm jealous of Danish people's high standard of living. I mean Germany is doing okay but I imagine Americans visiting Denmark will have their minds blown when they realize what happens when you are not wasting taxes on a military budget.post #96530 of 1176666/15/13 at 7:18ampost #96531 of 1176666/15/13 at 7:46amWarning: Spoiler ( bonus geese xing)! (Click to show).rick tee
traffic stopping geese
ann d sneakerspost #96532 of 1176666/15/13 at 12:16pmpost #96533 of 1176666/15/13 at 1:04pmpockets-in-weird-places type jackets like toasty's seem to call for other quirky stuff like baggy tweeded cargos or some kind of ornate vest with equally incongruent pockets like said jacket or something. or something along those lines. offsets the 'strange jacket outfit' into (a) more viable look(s). maybe i'm just not behind the jacket is all
ann d trainers looking goodpost #96534 of 1176666/15/13 at 1:43pmpost #96535 of 1176666/15/13 at 1:53pmpost #96536 of 1176666/15/13 at 1:56pmI'd be curious to hear what someone not into fashunz would say about kgfan's fit. It's aesthetically accessible enough for most people. At first glance it seems like something you could approximate with mall brand stuff, but if it was that easy then...
They'd be in for some fun sticker shock that's for sure.post #96537 of 1176666/15/13 at 2:09pmpost #96538 of 1176666/15/13 at 2:13pmpost #96539 of 1176666/15/13 at 2:21pmpost #96540 of 1176666/15/13 at 2:25pmQuote:
Let me correct you
The jacket aside from the shoulder and sleeve fits pretty well if not half a size big in the body. I think it is known that EG fits slim in the shoulder and sleeve a little short at times. The pit area is not digging into my underarm. It is worn open and draping giving that effect. Worn with just a tee the jacket is loose, with a shirt, I'd say fitted
I really like the jacket perhaps not best to be worn with the trousers that are the same pair as the black ones from previous outfit. That said it seems like both outfits got a lot of flack and could be bettered with some denim rather than loose pants.
I really like the two trousers and will look in to wearing them with a looser top similar to yohji etc.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 42 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 43 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 44 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 47 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 47 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 49 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 51 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 51 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...