Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6429post #96421 of 1176666/13/13 at 6:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #96422 of 1176666/13/13 at 6:54amyeah well just wait till you go back to 2006/7, lots of Americana/workwear trend IIRC ie repro cuts and bit of denimhead culture (chainstitching!!!). Go to SF uniform was either V-neck sweater + slim khakies + Desert Boots (beeswax!), or AA t-shirt or perfect slim button shirt (hello BoO!), APC NS's and chucks (might have been a couple of years later). I also saw a lot of 'fitted' sportscoats, and very slim jeans. also remember posters being rather anemic, super skinny and pale was in... (Sup Brad)
Posters like Michael J Krell, Robbie (->Shoreman) with americana, Eason (regular posts) slutty T's before anyone else was doing it, lots of SoCal (->Snowman?), WillyCheese, minimal and cropped a la MellowFellow (->fishbones?), Lel, sportscoat jeans and desert boots ie Saucemaster, sweaters khakies and desert boots ie Pinkpanster, military americana ie Augusta, JPGM, BerlinReport, leather jeans and boots and sharp haircuts like Aeglus (always posting!), street lux like SQ4U and a bit of SoCal with mindboggling runway steez, etc...
Some newer trends - flashy baller footwear, sleek boots, lots of drapy stuff (TheArm, Lane, ArtisHard, Synethese), plus Yoji, bit of asian influence (BradT), some minimalist sleek stuff like Jil Geller Ervell MMM etc, lots of cropping and minimal patterns, SNS, unstructured sportscoats, and TOJ(!) etc...
Edited by Master-Classter - 6/13/13 at 11:50ampost #96423 of 1176666/13/13 at 10:00amRan into master classter and his girlfriend (?) yesterday while wondering the mean streets of Toronto!!
Great dude! Looking good guys!
I might have some pics from yesterday to post depending if my friend sends them over or not :/post #96424 of 1176666/13/13 at 10:06ampost #96425 of 1176666/13/13 at 10:12ampost #96426 of 1176666/13/13 at 10:31amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
shirt from a small shop in la (i can't remember the name anymore, but I love the quality, its 3 years old and feels like a new one)
timberlands (i know you guys hate the shoes... I like them especially in summer)
feedback pls :)post #96427 of 1176666/13/13 at 10:41amAlways cool hearing about how the aesthetics have changed over here.
X-post from the Yohji thread. I am in love with these Cherevichkiotvichki shoes. So damn comfortable .post #96428 of 1176666/13/13 at 10:45ampost #96429 of 1176666/13/13 at 11:18ampost #96430 of 1176666/13/13 at 11:26ampost #96431 of 1176666/13/13 at 11:29ampost #96432 of 1176666/13/13 at 11:52ampost #96433 of 1176666/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #96434 of 1176666/13/13 at 12:07pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1671 Active Users (398 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 32 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 54 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 54 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...