why is it rad? his fits are always just pants/shorts and a t-shirt. nothing wrong with it but it's what I wear to go grocery shopping. so what.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6422post #96316 of 1176666/10/13 at 9:53pmpost #96317 of 1176666/10/13 at 10:14pmpost #96318 of 1176666/10/13 at 10:28pmpost #96319 of 1176666/10/13 at 10:34pm
I suppose I have only been wearing t-shirt combos lately mainly because it's too hot here in Chicago.
Although I'm trying to learn how to adjust and dress a little differently since my closet is primarily F/W-based.
I just post a fit from time to time despite being pretty simple.
Need to stop being lazy and post some actual fit photos that show everything clearly.post #96320 of 1176666/10/13 at 10:40pmpost #96321 of 1176666/10/13 at 11:01pmpost #96322 of 1176666/10/13 at 11:18pmas a small framed guy myeslf (sup fishbones), I find it hard to pull off the oversized look, whether t-shirt or sweater or whatever. After wearing slim-fitting stuff for some many years, it all just seems so, well oversized. That white Tshirt just looks really huge, or even with the wide u-necks it just feels awkward to me.
(hmmm, maybe should have put this in the random fashion thoughts thread)post #96323 of 1176666/11/13 at 12:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Master-Classter
as a small framed guy myeslf (sup fishbones), I find it hard to pull off the oversized look, whether t-shirt or sweater or whatever. After wearing slim-fitting stuff for some many years, it all just seems so, well oversized. That white Tshirt just looks really huge, or even with the wide u-necks it just feels awkward to me.
(hmmm, maybe should have put this in the random fashion thoughts thread)
really? I kinda thought that oversized look is really suitable for smaller guys. stylish japanese guys are aplenty. big guys will look like tents with oversized stuff.. I always felt that my built is too conservative, meaning that when I put on stuff like unstructured linen blazer I felt really self conscious so I stick to more CM-ish proportions...post #96324 of 1176666/11/13 at 4:01ampost #96325 of 1176666/11/13 at 4:53ampost #96326 of 1176666/11/13 at 6:05amQuote:
Steven Alan seems to have improved their house line but a couple of years ago it was pretty weak and overpriced, like Opening Ceremony's house label stuff but with zero edge.post #96327 of 1176666/11/13 at 8:36ampost #96328 of 1176666/11/13 at 9:42ampost #96329 of 1176666/11/13 at 10:44amfishbones, you look good in both Lad and Ervell, but I don't understand why you feel like you can only own/wear one of those brands, and when you decide another is better, liquidate your previous collection? This seems sort of sillypost #96330 of 1176666/11/13 at 10:47am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › BRAND NEW SPECIAL ORDER TWO PIECE VERSACE SUIT 3 seconds ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 16 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Video Games 4 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Partenopea 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...