Trolling or not, I don't think he cares what we think.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6420post #96286 of 1176666/10/13 at 5:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #96287 of 1176666/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #96288 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:13pmpost #96289 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:16pmpost #96290 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:21pmpost #96291 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:25pmpost #96292 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #96293 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #96294 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:04pmpost #96295 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:31pm
Is it because of the cut of the shirt?
Input would be appreciated!
I do still own some Ervell, lmaozedong; but the pieces I own can't really be worn during these hot months ahead.
I've grown to like Lad Musician's feel and fit on clothing as well.post #96296 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:32pmpost #96297 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:34pmpost #96298 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:43pmpost #96299 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:45pm
I see, I see.
Well the trousers are meant to be cropped, I might have them hemmed up a little more actually; but I like how they fall now.
As for the shirt, It's a tad bit big on me actually; I've ordered a few more in a size down so I'll see how it'll fit by then.
I understand what you guys mean though, my body type is pretty frail.
All the cheeseburgers and Popeyes don't help unless I work out, but laziness has always been on me.post #96300 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:54pmdishy, you buttoned it up too high. and your sleeves are rolled so clean. I personally like 3/4s roll that you do occasionally, it's sloppier and would jive much better with the feel of that shirt. Try wearing it open with a tee under it or something. Then buy some sort of straw hat. Then give me your shoes. tia
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 23 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning Ion Cardigan Navy Mix - Small - New with tags 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories