Trolling or not, I don't think he cares what we think.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6420post #96286 of 1176666/10/13 at 5:53pmpost #96287 of 1176666/10/13 at 5:54pmpost #96288 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:13pmpost #96289 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:16pmpost #96290 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:21pmpost #96291 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:25pmpost #96292 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:32pmpost #96293 of 1176666/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #96294 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:04pmpost #96295 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:31pm
Is it because of the cut of the shirt?
Input would be appreciated!
I do still own some Ervell, lmaozedong; but the pieces I own can't really be worn during these hot months ahead.
I've grown to like Lad Musician's feel and fit on clothing as well.post #96296 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:32pmpost #96297 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:34pmpost #96298 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:43pmpost #96299 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:45pm
I see, I see.
Well the trousers are meant to be cropped, I might have them hemmed up a little more actually; but I like how they fall now.
As for the shirt, It's a tad bit big on me actually; I've ordered a few more in a size down so I'll see how it'll fit by then.
I understand what you guys mean though, my body type is pretty frail.
All the cheeseburgers and Popeyes don't help unless I work out, but laziness has always been on me.post #96300 of 1176666/10/13 at 7:54pmdishy, you buttoned it up too high. and your sleeves are rolled so clean. I personally like 3/4s roll that you do occasionally, it's sloppier and would jive much better with the feel of that shirt. Try wearing it open with a tee under it or something. Then buy some sort of straw hat. Then give me your shoes. tia
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 18 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 22 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 22 minutes ago
- › Oliver Peoples Sir O'Malley Sun Men's Round Clear Sunglasses... 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 45 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 51 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 52 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts