i was watching reruns of mediocre CBS shows til i passed out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6367
Styleforum Top Picks
well we had a good run
edit: ah whatever I'll include some actual feedback too
helloall123, can't see that much in the pic except that the polo seems to fit aight, but it doesn't work with those pants and the shoes look weird
fischyyyyyyyy, dior jacket is probably the best piece though I can't see much of it, the jeans are very meh (heavily pre-distressed jeans look like shit 90% of the time imo) and those nikes should only be worn when doing some kind of activity (gym/sports/running)
Edited by kindofyoung - 5/26/13 at 10:51am
a better picture of the jacket.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's 100% cotton but it has a weird coating and looks and feels slightly odd. It's difficult to clean because it has leather details under the collar so I don't wear it too often.
I don't think the jeans are so heavily distressed,much less than a lot of prps ones
Would you prefer these jeans then? They are less distressed.
As for the shoes, I was in fact on my way to the gym.
Warning: tried to smile but its too sunny!! (Click to show)Warning: manbib (Click to show)
this dvn shirt is so soft! i forgot how good it was
any other recs for soft cotton shirts?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Outerwear - Stephan Schneider, Patrik Ervell, Neil Barrett, Beams+... 8 minutes ago
- › Full Leg Suit Trouser 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 15 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 15 minutes ago
- › Dunhill Wallet- What Year Range? 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)