No tips for my suit?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6364
Styleforum Top Picks
This. I think, generally, if the shoulders and sleeves body fit (it's not a sack and it's not pulling, the pants and sleeves are hemmed), you will probably be ahead of the game by a depressing margin.
Yeah, I will start posting more fits here when my exams are over. I just felt my outfits weren't really worthy of posting on here, I originally come from /fa/, another fashion forum, and my outfits are all still very simple.
I guess you are right, I will try to make some better pics and post some there.
SW&D is gradually invited to participate in the final vote for this weeks Friday Challenge:
The contestants are in and the voting is multiple choice!
If you have already voted in the previous thread, please do come back and vote again, since I had to add a few more participants.
closer to your native tongue than modern english is
I'm going to pretend it says "cordially"
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe trees in UK/Europe 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe trees in UK/Europe 4 minutes ago
- › EDWARD GREEN Troon - Dark Oak Antique - UK 10 - 82 Last - BRAND NEW 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I out dress my teacher, he gives me dirty looks in class. 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)