or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6364  

post #95446 of 117668

No tips for my suit?

post #95447 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepyn View Post

No tips for my suit?

You should post in Classic Menswear, but frankly, the pictures are terrible and I'm not sure anyone will have anything to say.
post #95448 of 117668
That suit is more than fine for prom. Much more important pieces to be worrying about in high school than a suit that'll probably get worn five times total.
post #95449 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepyn View Post

No tips for my suit?
i think everything fits well. good choice on shoes as well. that being said, i dont know all that much about suiting and stuff but you seem young and i wouldnt suggest getting caught up in all the rules of suiting redface.gif
post #95450 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

That suit is more than fine for prom. Much more important pieces to be worrying about in high school than a suit that'll probably get worn five times total.

This. I think, generally, if the shoulders and sleeves body fit (it's not a sack and it's not pulling, the pants and sleeves are hemmed), you will probably be ahead of the game by a depressing margin.
post #95451 of 117668
AppleMark

Dolce tee
RRL Jeans
Dsquared Sneakers

AppleMark
post #95452 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

That suit is more than fine for prom. Much more important pieces to be worrying about in high school than a suit that'll probably get worn five times total.

Yeah, I will start posting more fits here when my exams are over. I just felt my outfits weren't really worthy of posting on here, I originally come from /fa/, another fashion forum, and my outfits are all still very simple. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post


You should post in Classic Menswear, but frankly, the pictures are terrible and I'm not sure anyone will have anything to say.

I guess you are right, I will try to make some better pics and post some there. 

post #95453 of 117668
Also it's really hard to get advice for a suit when your sound is on mute.
post #95454 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Also it's really hard to get advice for a suit when your sound is on mute.

I kept hitting my volume button when I scrolled past that. Took me a few to figure out what was going on. I'm not clever.
post #95455 of 117668

SW&D is gradually invited to participate in the final vote for this weeks Friday Challenge:

 

Wrinkle Sprezz.

 

The contestants are in and the voting is multiple choice!

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/348731/friday-challenge-5-24-13-embrace-the-wrinkle-sprezz/0_100

 

 

If you have already voted in the previous thread, please do come back and vote again, since I had to add a few more participants.

 

 

post #95456 of 117668
gradually?
post #95457 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

gradually?

Yup. I got the invitation two weeks ago.
post #95458 of 117668

I have no clue what I was actually trying to say, maybe 'curatorially' I don't know. anglo saxon ain't my native tongue bitches.
 

Please do vote though. Pingson and TTO are crushing it.

post #95459 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

I have no clue what I was actually trying to say, maybe 'curatorially' I don't know. anglo saxon ain't my native tongue bitches.

 
Please do vote though. Pingson and TTO are crushing it.

closer to your native tongue than modern english is bounce2.gif

I'm going to pretend it says "cordially"
post #95460 of 117668
^
I'm going to pretend it says begrudgingly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread