Flyknits look awesome with those fits up there guys. Great stuff last few pages.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6363
Styleforum Top Picks
I like that...you didn't ask for input but...have you tried singing it an octive higher? I grabbed my guitar and tried it that way and thought it sounded good, adds some energy....after that I got distracted and played coldplay for like 30 min
Are you crazy? I can't go that high. I've got a really low voice, which many have been surprised about. Less than a two octave range, I think. Should probably work on my falsetto, though.
I bought my first suit today, at first my dad and I found this great Hugo Boss suit and it fit perfectly, but in the end we decided that it wasn't worth 500 euro for my first suit. It's just for prom and I won't be wearing it much. Since I pay 50% and I didn't want to make my parents broke I bought a suit at WE.
I think I did okay for the occasion + the amount of money I spent. Fit could be better, shirt sleeves should be shorter and the pants could use a taper/hem. Other than that I think I'll probably look way better than the other people at prom.
Price card was still attached because my mother wanted to see it first haha.
i wish i can say i'm one of those lucky few. snow did you have the boots or shoes? the up-toe is a bit different for me as well. sorta make my feet look huge.
onijo, will try to take some closeups once i get a chance.
thanks for all comments and thumbs dudes.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...