Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6359
Styleforum Top Picks
I realise that the weakest point of my wardrobe is the lower half. So I decided to start buying jeans in less 'skinny' cuts, starting with the APCs that you're all telling me are too tight.
So if APC petite standard in the size that fits most comfortably on my waist is 'too tight', what would be some good alternatives for me? It's kind of frustrating to be made fun of when I'm trying to fix some of these issues, but I guess maybe that's the best catalyst for change!
Edit: I'll try to post another photo from a different angle later.
I'll definitely give them a try next time I'm in London. I always think they look really 'cheap' - especially in the stitching and rivets, buttons, but they get enough credit here that I'm enthusiastic to try them again.
Tried the APCs again before I left the house for work - I'm pretty confident that there's nothing wrong with them and they just fell badly in the picture. There's easily enough room in the thighs, which admittedly came out looking really tight in my fit pic. Only wore them 3 times so far too, so they'll probably stretch a little too.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This your challenge submission?
in related news:
Why are so many people hating on PG? From what I see he is a down to earth self confident guy who really enjoys living exactly the life he wants.
And what's with people questioning his dedication towards his hobby? have you seen his calves?
Are these they?
If so, I have a pair of the same, and I'd say the key is to sag as low as possible. The extra room in the waist should help facilitate that.
I think part of the issue here is also that your shirt also looks pretty slim, and it's pulled down so far that it totally covers your crotch. Letting it bunch up and sit a little higher would likely improve the situation as well
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 2 minutes ago
- › Could I wear a black leather biker jacket to a job interview? 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 7 minutes ago
- › Ties under $50 (Advice for a Female) 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw