I'm fairly certain that they still don't understand what the internet is and, as farmers, I doubt they could bring themselves to care about my interest in clothing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6354post #95296 of 1176685/22/13 at 6:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #95297 of 1176685/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #95298 of 1176685/22/13 at 7:59pmQuote:
even more awesome.Quote:
inverted/forward pleats are the only way to go. for a variety of reason.post #95299 of 1176685/22/13 at 8:05pmpost #95300 of 1176685/22/13 at 8:21pmQuote:
have the wife take the pics, from a better height, outside in natural light. dont worry about what the neighbors will say. i thought those were shoes though, knowing they are boots makes it better and more congruous.post #95301 of 1176685/22/13 at 10:03pmpost #95302 of 1176685/22/13 at 10:18pmpost #95303 of 1176685/22/13 at 11:56pmpost #95304 of 1176685/23/13 at 2:42amQuote:Quote:
Yeah I'm questioning this myself.
I want some double pleated wide leg "oxford bags" but I'm not sure whether to go double forward or reverse. hmmm.post #95305 of 1176685/23/13 at 5:07amQuote:
I mostly disliked the 501s worn above the navel.Quote:
Yes, bring back the bags! I feel like you'll need a relatively slim shirt and/or jacket to make it look like anything other than failed Yohji.post #95306 of 1176685/23/13 at 5:29ampost #95307 of 1176685/23/13 at 5:33ampost #95308 of 1176685/23/13 at 5:38amQuote:
Funny, I can only wear pleated trousers when they are slim.
maomao sets the bar:
If I wear wide legged trousers they have to be flat front; if I were to get wide trousers with double pleats made up, I'd look like the rest of the F&E department...
@NOBD looks like the weather in the koninkrijk will be perfect for the challenge tomorrowpost #95309 of 1176685/23/13 at 5:43am
Man, damn weather. No linen tomorrow. A month ago the weather was good enough for an almost all-linen outfit. I can post that one : ).post #95310 of 1176685/23/13 at 6:30amQuote:
do it. invert yo'self.Quote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
maomao sets the bar: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
one can only aspire to dress as awesome as mao mao.
N - nice looking fit.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 28 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen 12D... 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...