or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6354  

post #95296 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

dick bag

 

post #95297 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

dishy - great looking shirt. do your awesome grandparents know that you post pictures of yourself on the internet and talk about mens clothing?
i still loathe you, you are a sack of rubbish. put that in your fancy pipe and smoke it.
Cheers,
Stitches

 

ftfy

post #95298 of 117677
wearing my fave Bicurious shirt


deets: calico print
post #95299 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

ftfy

lolz. im right here on this side just like you. dont be frontin. bitch. smile.gif
post #95300 of 117677

whyigottabeabitch frown.gif

post #95301 of 117677
post #95302 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

are you super insecure or something? you seem to act like a dick to people for no reason a lot
Sorry. Maybe you enjoy having people snap pics of yourself at the urinal. Nothing to do with insecurities, just privacy.
post #95303 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

dishy - great looking shirt. do your awesome grandparents know that you post pictures of yourself on the internet and talk about mens clothing?

I'm fairly certain that they still don't understand what the internet is and, as farmers, I doubt they could bring themselves to care about my interest in clothing.

post #95304 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

AppleMark

 

These trousers just made me question whether I was wrong in insisting on outward facing pleats all along... this is rally great. I would have gone with some type of brown leather chelsea instead though.

post #95305 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishy View Post

I'm fairly certain that they still don't understand what the internet is and, as farmers, I doubt they could bring themselves to care about my interest in clothing.

laugh.gif even more awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

These trousers just made me question whether I was wrong in insisting on outward facing pleats all along... this is rally great. I would have gone with some type of brown leather chelsea instead though.

inverted/forward pleats are the only way to go. for a variety of reason.
post #95306 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by allennat View Post


 A few more inches might be nice

 

 

That's what she said...  happy.gif

post #95307 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Thanks S. The seemingly normal khakis and boots take a very refined taste to appreciate imho -- and probably a better pic tbh. But I suck at these pics.

have the wife take the pics, from a better height, outside in natural light. dont worry about what the neighbors will say. i thought those were shoes though, knowing they are boots makes it better and more congruous.
post #95308 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Are we posting swagged out grandpas?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
14c577ef_grandpa2.jpeg

I liked him in Ocean's 11.
Warning: Uncanny Resemblance! (Click to show)
post #95309 of 117677
I had the same thought.
post #95310 of 117677
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread