True but depends on the person, for me It's a respect thing, but no one would care if it was above or below the chest really. A few more inches might be nice
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6352
Styleforum Top Pickspost #95267 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
haha I kind of figured that you, artishad and bows did. I had a suspicion that you all thought I was a MC douche that wore ties and wanted to be James Bond.
Truth is even though some of my aesthetic is MC, I really feel much more comfortable on this side. I have always admired all things Yohji, Ann D, Margiela, Jil and all the next level designers, so hearing about clothes being a cm off always bored me to tears. I am just glad that we got over the point where some of you thought I was a JKissi copycat.post #95268 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:28pmpost #95269 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:28pmpost #95270 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:35pmpost #95271 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:40pm
Members that I used to think hated my guts
Teger (Well I still think he does)
They might still hate me... but I am free of the insecurity... I let it out into a dove to fly away into the heavens.post #95272 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:42pmpost #95273 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:44pmpost #95274 of 1176685/22/13 at 4:45pmpost #95275 of 1176685/22/13 at 5:02pm
John Elliott + CoPhillip LimBirkenshockspost #95276 of 1176685/22/13 at 5:04pmpost #95277 of 1176685/22/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
remember I came on SF when #menswear had reached the moment when it was about to jump the shark. Anyone wearing a tie was getting stoned. I was under the impression that most of y'all thought I was another Hampton or Louis IX. I don't blame you guys for being cynical though. I was very aware that I was being lumped with the rest of the tumblr crowd, and was very conscious of finding a way to separate myself without losing my aesthetic. I hardly followed fuck yeah menswear anyways and I hated the word steezy...post #95278 of 1176685/22/13 at 5:09pmpost #95279 of 1176685/22/13 at 5:09pmpost #95280 of 1176685/22/13 at 5:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by dishy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Details! (Click to show)Dana Leewent out to the country to see my grandparents (Click to show)
John Elliott + Co
It looks like none of your little piggies have gone to the market.
How will they get food if none of them go to the market?
Maybe they'll stay home and order pizza or something.
Please tell me though. I would hate to think they're missing their dinner today.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Acronym FFW-T1 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 23 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 24 minutes ago
- › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...