Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6339
Styleforum Top Picks
things like what?
different strokes for different folks. and fyi, I got several compliments on the shirt from a sales associate at Ralph Lauren, some guy in the movie theater so yeah, I guess it looks OK in reality
I'm not sure what the real meaning is, but when seeing this, my head assigned YHNT to mean "You Have No Taste" which it then imagined as some some of counterpart to whatever it was that tiralleur was featured in earlier up on the page, but like, ironically awful instead or something.
Please nobody correct me if this isn't the case
But one does not have to "dress well" in order to offer style advice. Cola's looks aren't bad he just needs to find a new location.
And I don't know why some of you keep picking on him. Sure some of yhe stuff he says is corny but he is alright in my book
U get bro hug from me today colabear *brohug*
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Weapons on Walls -- Cool or Creepy? 6 minutes ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> West Ham Vs Liverpool live 8 minutes ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> Swansea vs Southampton live 9 minutes ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> Newcastle vs Hull live 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Watch Bury V Burton Live Football Match Saturday 20-Sep-2014 11 minutes ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> Burnley vs Sunderland live 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)