Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6339post #95071 of 1176685/20/13 at 7:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #95072 of 1176685/20/13 at 7:40pmpost #95073 of 1176685/20/13 at 8:48pmWait wtf just happened earlier (Click to show)We've managed to bring up veterans and the Holocaust in reference to daily fits and what is essentially a thread of glorified selfies. I'm not trying to cast any judgment anywhere, but, well... huh.post #95074 of 1176685/20/13 at 9:29pmpost #95075 of 1176685/20/13 at 9:54pmpost #95076 of 1176685/20/13 at 9:54pmwait, why is everyone upset about NYI's pictures? They're just pics of a park with a bridge in the background and some benches. People keep referring to a man standing in those pics, but I can't seem to find him. Is he somewhere in the distance? I can't tell.post #95077 of 1176685/21/13 at 5:00ampost #95078 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:27ampost #95079 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:37amQuote:
things like what?
different strokes for different folks. and fyi, I got several compliments on the shirt from a sales associate at Ralph Lauren, some guy in the movie theater so yeah, I guess it looks OK in realitypost #95080 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:38ampost #95081 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:43amQuote:
I'm not sure what the real meaning is, but when seeing this, my head assigned YHNT to mean "You Have No Taste" which it then imagined as some some of counterpart to whatever it was that tiralleur was featured in earlier up on the page, but like, ironically awful instead or something.
Please nobody correct me if this isn't the casepost #95082 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:44ampost #95083 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:46amSome of you here wear blazers and office-cy things in your backyards and railroad tracks and stuff, I could never comprehend. Also leather jackets during the summer. Oh and the stylezeitgeist look, in my opinion doesn't work on "real" men, that's how the girls at the cosmetics department at Barneys all dress.post #95084 of 1176685/21/13 at 6:56amColabear just ethered all of us
But one does not have to "dress well" in order to offer style advice. Cola's looks aren't bad he just needs to find a new location.
And I don't know why some of you keep picking on him. Sure some of yhe stuff he says is corny but he is alright in my book
U get bro hug from me today colabear *brohug*
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Visvim Mesa Moc Folk, Brown Bison Leather, Sz 11, 100% Authentic 17 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...