or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6337

post #95041 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Got the opportunity to be featured in TSB.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

1000

 

 

For more pic and the rest of the feature visit tsbmen.com

 

 

 

I still want to know how you're able to actually walk around outside in those slippers. They look like you'd step right out of them.

post #95042 of 115838
I like the chunky shoes there teger.
Kinda Giuliano fujiwara-esqu
post #95043 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

 

I still want to know how you're able to actually walk around outside in those slippers. They look like you'd step right out of them.


I will it to happen.

post #95044 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Got the opportunity to be featured in TSB.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

1000

 

 

For more pic and the rest of the feature visit tsbmen.com

 

Congratulations man! great pictures and great fits fing02[1].gif

post #95045 of 115838
teger jacket looks to be pulling ?
post #95046 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


1000

This is fucking excellent.
post #95047 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

teger jacket looks to be pulling ?

jacket is like air, so wrinkles at the drop of a hat frown.gif eventually want to replace it with boglioli/lbm-style stuff, but it was like $80 so what can you do.
post #95048 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


That jacket is missing a pocket square. I wonder where you could get one
postimperial.net

i'm open to donations icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #95049 of 115838
looking sechsay, big T.
post #95050 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


are you thinking of getting metal legs?  I hear it's a risky operation, but totally worth it.

Is this a reference I'm missing because I've had too much coffee/beer/whiskey at work?
post #95051 of 115838
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Is this a reference I'm missing because I've had too much coffee/beer/whiskey at work?

you should be ashamed.
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3316252953/
post #95052 of 115838
Of course haha. "You would if you had robot ears..."
post #95053 of 115838
post #95054 of 115838
bad on a lot of levels dude. also kind of offensive.

to elaborate: not only are you staging an advertising campaign wherein you're visiting veteran's memorials, you're doing it while wearing a yuck looking camo suit. not very tasteful at all.
post #95055 of 115838
wow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread