or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6330  

post #94936 of 117668

Back in Nigeria for Post-Imperial stuff. .

also met up with wireartist and ivwri. Saw some of the stuff they are working on. it is going to be ultra

post #94937 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Back in Nigeria for Post-Imperial stuff. .

also met up with wireartist and ivwri. Saw some of the stuff they are working on. it is going to be ultra

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

please tell me you took some pics?

post #94938 of 117668
post #94939 of 117668

Sunny and warm with no indication it will let up anytime in the next few months...

 

post #94940 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

I would ban you from this thread if I could, michaelyork

Love is in the air tonight. . .

Guy with the Tux: You should be asking your questions in MC. Not only is it that the proper forum content-wise but you'll get better answers and less hate/snark.
post #94941 of 117668
post #94942 of 117668

fine, until the sneakers (but you know this)
 

post #94943 of 117668

would be cool with some legendary wingtips

post #94944 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

would be cool with some legendary wingtips

Tomorrow's fit will be KOY approved.
post #94945 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post


Love is in the air tonight. . .

Guy with the Tux: You should be asking your questions in MC. Not only is it that the proper forum content-wise but you'll get better answers and less hate/snark.

What? He'll get less hate here. They're going to eat him alive over there.

 

Still though, he should go to MC nod[1].gif

post #94946 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS09 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post


Love is in the air tonight. . .

Guy with the Tux: You should be asking your questions in MC. Not only is it that the proper forum content-wise but you'll get better answers and less hate/snark.

What? He'll get less hate here. They're going to eat him alive over there.

 

Still though, he should go to MC nod[1].gif

 

Stitches went off on him for posting it in too many places.

 

STITCHES.

post #94947 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Stitches went off on him for posting it in too many places.

STITCHES.

OK, I admit defeat. Noob should lurk moar, post less.
post #94948 of 117668
big T, great fit. what are the shoes? i am looking for a pair like that. i found a pair of carminas i like that are really close, but a tad lighter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Stitches went off on him for posting it in too many places.
STITCHES.

it was a rare moment.
post #94949 of 117668
Having a really hard time finding the right balance between angle and lighting on my porch frown.gif
Railing's too low to catch my face :P





All Robert Geller and GellerXCPs
post #94950 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

big T, great fit. what are the shoes? i am looking for a pair like that. i found a pair of carminas i like that are really close, but a tad lighter.
it was a rare moment.


They are DiBianco

 

http://www.scarpedibianco.com/

 

and KoY out of respect I chose not to take any pics. But trust me it will be worth it when they reveal it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread