also wing collar? are you waiting tables?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6328post #94906 of 1176665/18/13 at 7:19pmpost #94907 of 1176665/18/13 at 7:26pmQuote:you are correct. the shirt is a sack. its size 43. thats the only size that fits my fat neck. 41 is perfect in the shoulders but still a sack in the torso but asphyxiation inthe neck. what am i to do other than take to the tailor for next time?
whats wrong with wing collar?
you need to expand on this. i dont get it. its not tied yet, you know that, right?
Edited by michaelyork - 5/18/13 at 7:36pmpost #94908 of 1176665/18/13 at 7:30pmGotta size down on that shirt. Take a look at where the shoulder seam hits. Body and sleeves look pretty blousey, too.
edit: Just saw your post. IDK, get a collar extender or something. Or find another brand of shirt. I'm sure plenty of companies make tuxedo shirts that fit normal human torsos.post #94909 of 1176665/18/13 at 7:34pmpost #94910 of 1176665/18/13 at 7:37pmpost #94911 of 1176665/18/13 at 7:46pmpost #94912 of 1176665/18/13 at 8:04pmpost #94913 of 1176665/18/13 at 9:22pmQuote:
Seriously? What a fucking lame-ass comment to make towards someone who offered you solid advice when you clearly don't deserve anything other than the fury of everyone in this thread.
You telling MoK that his issue is sizing down is like rosie o'donnell telling someone they are too skinny.
Your shirt is fucking awful, you have no concept of proper sizing with either the shirt or the jacket, and the pants look sloppy and loose in the top block (and not in a good way).
MoK shits on you in every aspect of style/fit/photography/personality/execution.post #94914 of 1176665/18/13 at 10:00pmQuote:
These pics are the kind of photos people on other forums use to make fun of styleforum.post #94915 of 1176665/18/13 at 10:09pmpost #94916 of 1176665/18/13 at 10:19pmpost #94917 of 1176665/18/13 at 11:49pmpost #94918 of 1176665/19/13 at 12:43ampost #94919 of 1176665/19/13 at 12:46ampost #94920 of 1176665/19/13 at 4:40am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › P. Johnson Tailors Navy Linen Pants - 30" waist 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Gaziano and Girling black oxford - 10.5 E UK 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 19 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 28 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding