or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6328  

post #94906 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

Yeah. Fit would be decent without the printed shirt.

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out what I can wear with them that isn't a t-shirt.  I guess maybe the answer is "not much."  Let them speak on their own and keep it really simple on top.

post #94907 of 117677
I think it looks good Dudley. The cps are tucked in and not too flashy. Everything looks really nice without being obnoxious IMO.
post #94908 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

I think it looks good Dudley. The cps are tucked in and not too flashy. Everything looks really nice without being obnoxious IMO.

Agreed - solid enough fit
post #94909 of 117677

I always regret posting in this thread but the advice here can be very good so here goes.

 

How is the fit on this tux?  Is the fit alright or is it too big?

Any advice gratefully appreciated!  

 

 

Created with GIMPCreated with GIMP

 

Created with GIMPCreated with GIMPCreated with GIMP

 

Created with GIMPCreated with GIMP

 

Created with GIMPCreated with GIMP

 

Created with GIMPCreated with GIMPCreated with GIMP

post #94910 of 117677
the tux is not to big but needs to be taken in in some places.

Tie your bowtie please.
post #94911 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

the tux is not to big but needs to be taken in in some places.

 

 

can you be more specific please?  (so i dont need to get the next size down, right? AKA i can take the tags off?)

 

also i dont have a gut like the shirt pics seem to indicate. i need to learn how to stand up straight for pics.  thanks for your reply.


Edited by michaelyork - 5/18/13 at 7:26pm
post #94912 of 117677
Trousers just need shortening a little but are pretty much there. Jacket length is good in body and sleeves, but looks a little wide in the shoulders as well as the waist. You could have the waist taken in a little, but I think trying a size down in the jacket might be worthwhile as fixing shoulders is nigh on impossible.
post #94913 of 117677
you look totally shrink wrapped
post #94914 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Trousers just need shortening a little but are pretty much there. Jacket length is good in body and sleeves, but looks a little wide in the shoulders as well as the waist. You could have the waist taken in a little, but I think trying a size down in the jacket might be worthwhile as fixing shoulders is nigh on impossible.

 

thanks for your reply. my mistake is sizing up ,your mistake is sizing down:-)

it came as a suit with drop 6 so i cant size down in one without sizing down in the other. its size 52 so next down is 50 which maybe i should have tried.

post #94915 of 117677
shirt is like a parachute and tie is terrible

also wing collar? are you waiting tables?
post #94916 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

shirt is like a parachute and tie is terrible

also wing collar? are you waiting tables?
you are correct. the shirt is a sack. its size 43. thats the only size that fits my fat neck. 41 is perfect in the shoulders but still a sack in the torso but asphyxiation inthe neck. what am i to do other than take to the tailor for next time?

whats wrong with wing collar?  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

 tie is terrible
 

 

you need to expand on this. i dont get it. its not tied yet, you know that, right?


Edited by michaelyork - 5/18/13 at 7:36pm
post #94917 of 117677
Gotta size down on that shirt. Take a look at where the shoulder seam hits. Body and sleeves look pretty blousey, too.

edit: Just saw your post. IDK, get a collar extender or something. Or find another brand of shirt. I'm sure plenty of companies make tuxedo shirts that fit normal human torsos.
post #94918 of 117677
You look like crap Michael York

nod[1].gif
post #94919 of 117677
the shape is crap

wait, you mean it's not tied?
post #94920 of 117677
4est, that shirt rules.

snake, skittles, toasty and MoK, love the fits.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread