Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6328
Styleforum Top Picks
Trousers just need shortening a little but are pretty much there. Jacket length is good in body and sleeves, but looks a little wide in the shoulders as well as the waist. You could have the waist taken in a little, but I think trying a size down in the jacket might be worthwhile as fixing shoulders is nigh on impossible.
thanks for your reply. my mistake is sizing up ,your mistake is sizing down:-)
it came as a suit with drop 6 so i cant size down in one without sizing down in the other. its size 52 so next down is 50 which maybe i should have tried.
whats wrong with wing collar?
you need to expand on this. i dont get it. its not tied yet, you know that, right?
Edited by michaelyork - 5/18/13 at 7:36pm
edit: Just saw your post. IDK, get a collar extender or something. Or find another brand of shirt. I'm sure plenty of companies make tuxedo shirts that fit normal human torsos.
Seriously? What a fucking lame-ass comment to make towards someone who offered you solid advice when you clearly don't deserve anything other than the fury of everyone in this thread.
You telling MoK that his issue is sizing down is like rosie o'donnell telling someone they are too skinny.
Your shirt is fucking awful, you have no concept of proper sizing with either the shirt or the jacket, and the pants look sloppy and loose in the top block (and not in a good way).
MoK shits on you in every aspect of style/fit/photography/personality/execution.
These pics are the kind of photos people on other forums use to make fun of styleforum.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 13 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Best place to buy a suit? 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to... 7 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...