hi jet. there, I noticed you. I hope you're
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6317
Styleforum Top Pickspost #94742 of 1176665/15/13 at 10:06pmpost #94743 of 1176665/15/13 at 10:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
Is that two tees, a tee and a tank or a double layered tee? I´m guessing the second. When it comes to layering, specially the one you´re attempting, I generally don´t like it with straight hem pieces. I think you need something less "stiff", tees and tanks with more flow, for alack of a better word, something drapier, like what art does with silent. It also looks best if the tee/tank is longer. That´s why boris, rick and silent are perfect for that, imo, they have all of that + curved hems (not all) and more interesting cuts. Just my rambling 2 cents.
Tank and tee yeah
At first I only wore the tee up top, but added the tank for some Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)VISUAL INTERESTand for being something I threw together in like, a minute and also being an outfit and "aestethic" I hadn't really tried out before, I thought it turned out aight
Regarding layering and such, I think I prefer the straight/structured style to the drapey one (not to say art doesn't wear that style incredibly well and looks mad cool), at least if I were to "hone" in on one
tl;dr Just trying out some "new" stuff, aware it's far from perfect lol
edit: solid feedback is always appreciated, thanks
Edited by kindofyoung - 5/16/13 at 2:32ampost #94744 of 1176665/15/13 at 11:32pmpost #94745 of 1176665/16/13 at 12:57ampost #94746 of 1176665/16/13 at 2:13ampost #94747 of 1176665/16/13 at 4:29ampost #94748 of 1176665/16/13 at 5:06ampost #94749 of 1176665/16/13 at 6:01ampost #94750 of 1176665/16/13 at 6:36amQuote:
Yeah; think it's time for me to be a big boy and start a tojfund. Pity our currency is so damn weak against the dollar.post #94751 of 1176665/16/13 at 6:39ampost #94752 of 1176665/16/13 at 7:17ampost #94753 of 1176665/16/13 at 7:33ampost #94754 of 1176665/16/13 at 7:51amCross-post.
wireartist is in Nigeria working on a project with me so thought we would do some synchronised photos...might do one together at some point
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1306 Active Users (302 Members and 1004 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafé Split Toe Derby Pre-Order 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...