or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6310

post #94636 of 115951
that knit looks awesome
post #94637 of 115951
Regis so consistent
post #94638 of 115951
I dunno. It's probably supposed to look this way... but, the way the top of the shoulders and area behind the neck kind of bunches up looks a bit wonky to me.
post #94639 of 115951
post #94640 of 115951
Created with GIMP
Ervell / qlo/ hmmmmmmmmmmm
post #94641 of 115951
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post

I dunno. It's probably supposed to look this way... but, the way the top of the shoulders and area behind the neck kind of bunches up looks a bit wonky to me.

It has a high "M" shape to it in the back, which I like cause I an wear it with suits and get that shirt like collar look in the back. Maybe Margiela wanted the illusion of some awesome traps

Edit: lol8[1].gif at dude in the back taking a piss in Cola's pic
Edited by RegisDB9 - 5/13/13 at 9:43pm
post #94642 of 115951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

that whole fit looks awesome

FTFY
post #94643 of 115951
My favorite was B!CD's
post #94644 of 115951

I introduced myself in the appropriate topic, but maybe the best way to do it is to post a WAYWT.

 

So here it is.

 

 

WJK

Lumen & Umbra

April77 waxed

 

(First 2 items just bought from this forum, so trying them)

 

Excuse the mess.

post #94645 of 115951
looks good from what I can see, welcome to the forum smile.gif
post #94646 of 115951
post #94647 of 115951
What's the jacket? Might be interested
post #94648 of 115951
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

looks good from what I can see, welcome to the forum smile.gif

+1. welcome aboard!
---

crat, looks good.
post #94649 of 115951
From the store owner's Weixin microblog,...


“dankeen.cn - GLV China/平和英语" backpack.
Hong Kong dragon T-shirt
Jeep jeans
Sperry Topsiders
....along with a mirror and a cameraphone, but not using them for fit photography this time.
Edited by MikeDT - 5/14/13 at 9:16am
post #94650 of 115951
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

It has a high "M" shape to it in the back, which I like cause I an wear it with suits and get that shirt like collar look in the back. Maybe Margiela wanted the illusion of some awesome traps

Edit: lol8[1].gif at dude in the back taking a piss in Cola's pic

he's my bodyguard and Also I didn't mean to post a fit pic after Shamu foo.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread