or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6287  

post #94291 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


NO SMILING ALLOWED!!! ONLY SRS BUSINESS FACES!!!


you do have a pleasant smile though.

 

Thanks, fashion game is totally reals!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I definitely dig those bush pants.

 

Yeah they're great.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzeak View Post

random i feel like some different boots would look better with that fit. just my 2c

 

Fair; I'm on the hunt but people don't really take boots seriously in these parts so I think I'm gonna have to proxy and hope. Also, taking recommendations if anyone has an opinion.

post #94292 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post


Who's coaching you? I didn't get a call laugh.gif

 

Haha! My wonderfully crazy girlfriend. I'm open to all advice though.

post #94293 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomn1c View Post

5189278cb1d09m.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm being coached on how to smile in fitpics, so far so good.

is that a toj ma-1?
post #94294 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

is that a toj ma-1?

 

Heh; nah it's cheap-ass-topman. I basically bought it to see if I wanna splash out on the TOJ. blush.gif

post #94295 of 117670
4est - cool pic. y u no tell me you are coming to town? frown.gif
post #94296 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

not so sure about this one, it looks a little femme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

I have to say that I agree with this. Sorry MoK!

It's more pastel than I'd wear in the winter but I'm not sure I see it as femme... I'm interested in why?

Colours or fit?

(Or lack of lumberjack shirt wink.gif )

Thanks
post #94297 of 117670
It's not femme. They're responding to the pink + cropped pants. I think the (pin?)roll on the pants was too tight and too high (and makes you look a bit topheavy), but if that were changed it'd be a great look.
post #94298 of 117670
yeah, that look wasn't femme at all to me. more like "dude finish your julep. we're going to be late to the races"
post #94299 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

4est - cool pic. y u no tell me you are coming to town? frown.gif


 

Was only around for Sunday and Monday, with lots squeezed in since I was doing the tourist thing with my roommate and a friend.  Next time alien.gif

post #94300 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


It's more pastel than I'd wear in the winter but I'm not sure I see it as femme... I'm interested in why?

Colours or fit?

(Or lack of lumberjack shirt wink.gif )

Thanks

Just the pink with the rolled sleeves and cropped pants. If you were actually going to a derby party then it changes my opinion a little.
post #94301 of 117670

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Detail shot of the Generic Man sneakers.
post #94302 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

It's not femme. They're responding to the pink + cropped pants. I think the (pin?)roll on the pants was too tight and too high (and makes you look a bit topheavy), but if that were changed it'd be a great look.

I am top heavy shog[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

yeah, that look wasn't femme at all to me. more like "dude finish your julep. we're going to be late to the races"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

Just the pink with the rolled sleeves and cropped pants. If you were actually going to a derby party then it changes my opinion a little.

No just sitting by the creek watching the world go by with a cold pint smile.gif
post #94303 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

Was only around for Sunday and Monday, with lots squeezed in since I was doing the tourist thing with my roommate and a friend.  Next time alien.gif

i will hold you to that. smile.gif


--

MoK - i dont think you could look femme even if you were wearing a tutu and a tiara.
post #94304 of 117670
I think you mean "Cellar Temperature"
post #94305 of 117670



Full body shot (Click to show)

Schneider
Acne
Schneider
Guidi
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread