or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6271  

post #94051 of 117668

fav fit yet from elisix.  always thought those lanvin sneakers were made for the blazer/suit and sneakers look cos of the patent toe cap.. 

post #94052 of 117668
Called it. Dorje is creepy.
post #94053 of 117668

Awesome Elisix. So much better, would have gone with different shoes though.

 

fistbump.gif

post #94054 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick View Post

Called it. Dorje is creepy.

 

What kind of dimwitted fucktard would take the comment I made seriously? 

 

There's you, who already made one judgemental douchy post aimed at me, and a guy at least 10 years younger than me that looks and dresses like a frumpy old man... satisfied.gif

 

Like I actually expect Eli to post up pics of his sister?  Please...  I was just kidding around. baldy[1].gif

post #94055 of 117668

Best ElisiX fit so far imo, the frames actually look quite ok on you, in the first pic at least.

post #94056 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

frames are ok, don't look like they're sitting straight on your face. most people's ears are different heights -- take them in and get them adjusted.

Will do. Just picked them up Thursday and getting used to them.

Also, I probably had them sitting a little lower down my nose in the lift pic.

Sitting up higher in the close up shot with my sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherdayhere View Post

i realize i am but a lowly lurker but Elisix, those glasses do so much for your overall look, the sunglasses always kinda ruined your fits for me, everything looks more natural with those frames. 

Thanks. The outfit was definitely something I came up with from seeing similar looks in SW&D.

I actually felt very relaxed in the outfit combined with the frames, and it obviously carried through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penanceroyaltea View Post

fav fit yet from elisix.  always thought those lanvin sneakers were made for the blazer/suit and sneakers look cos of the patent toe cap.. 

Yeah they were a perfect choice with the Velvet blazer. At least I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS09 View Post

Awesome Elisix. So much better, would have gone with different shoes though.

fistbump.gif

Any suggestions for next time? Something like a PTB or something even slimmer in profile but just as 'plain' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindrop View Post

Best ElisiX fit so far imo, the frames actually look quite ok on you, in the first pic at least.

Thanks. I've had a lot of nice comments from friends and colleagues.

I also have a pair of black Oliver People's NDG-1's coming for less dressy occasions/work.

They look quite different to the Tom Ford's.





And Dorje lol... I knew you were kidding mate. smile.gif
Edited by elisiX - 5/4/13 at 9:32pm
post #94057 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorje View Post

What kind of dimwitted fucktard would take the comment I made seriously? 

There's you, who already made one judgemental douchy post aimed at me, and a guy at least 10 years younger than me that looks and dresses like a frumpy old man... satisfied.gif

Like I actually expect Eli to post up pics of his sister?  Please...  I was just kidding around. baldy%5B1%5D.gif

this post is actually more awkward than the one you're being criticized for
post #94058 of 117668
first elisi fit I genuinely like. frames look good
post #94059 of 117668

Elisix I think you should have gone something matte or just duller in general. The amount of shine those have throws the fit off a bit

post #94060 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

first elisi fit I genuinely like. frames look good

+1

The big difference is he looks relaxed.
post #94061 of 117668
Graduation Fit + Lunch with MissDB9 + I need a relaxing vacation now

AppleMark
AppleMark

Navy Virgin Wool Jacket
White Short Sleeve Hidden Placket Shirt
Mavy Virgin Wool/Grosgrain Trousers
Black "OG" SideZips


Regalia Fit (before pressing/awards frown.gif)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark
post #94062 of 117668
Well, you certainly pull off MMM well IMO

Better than KJ
post #94063 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by designerclasses View Post

What on earth is going on?   And where the hell is Mr Moo? 

i'm sorry, but you're not half as funny as you think you are
post #94064 of 117668
That Dana Lee blazer is so nice. Where is everyone getting theirs?

I like that panda shirt too g tran.

Babar shirt is also dope. Hopefully I can wear mine soon once the weather warms up.
post #94065 of 117668
Regis are you drinking Michelob Ultra? I thought you were celebrating? uhoh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread