or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6261  

post #93901 of 117670

The pattern, the fit, or all of the above?

post #93902 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


is that your place? props on the book collection.

for some reason, i also dig the fit
post #93903 of 117670
Sup hendrix



Green couch bros fistbump.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ared38 View Post

The pattern, the fit, or all of the above?

Yes, pattern, fit, and all of the above.

Lurk.
post #93904 of 117670
tees and shorts day

KojLPUk.jpg
Edited by kgfan5 - 5/3/13 at 7:39am
post #93905 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ared38 View Post

 

Trying for a basic prep look. Wearing boat shoes. Thoughts? Do the shorts fit right? Thanks.

 

Shorts fit you but the pattern is bad. And yeah hit the gym, nothing will look good on you right now because your waist looks bigger than your chest

post #93906 of 117670
kg - have you ever gotten dressed and not looked good? you and parker, man. redic.
post #93907 of 117670
Lavender tee is great there.
post #93908 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


This is just crazy. Not sure where the blazer fits in all this. I think if it were black and a lot longer it would make the fit.
post #93909 of 117670


Baseball Jacket from Urban Outfitters (curiosity of my lovely girlfriend)
APC
Converse
post #93910 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

This is just crazy. Not sure where the blazer fits in all this. I think if it were black and a lot longer it would make the fit.

well, I disagree. I know that's not saying much, as it's my own fit, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I like the combination.

The blazer is the perfect length and the right fabric as well.

Not for everyone. It's meant to clash slightly. Not much point in trying to justify it beyond that because I'm not going to magically make anyone like the fit and you're of course welcome to your own taste and opinions.
post #93911 of 117670

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

Without blazer (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

post #93912 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


Kind of looks like you're about to graduate and decided to throw on a blazer on top of your gown.
post #93913 of 117670
birks + diors = oil + water

kg5 slays away
post #93914 of 117670
thanks stitch and snow.

yeah wasn't sure about the lavender/ grey tone at first but it seemed to mesh well with the blacks shorts.
post #93915 of 117670
Hendrix that doesn't work but credit to you for trying something different and taking a risk. This place will get boring if all we do is post safe fits (I am guilty of that much of the time tbh). We should all shoot the moon now and then.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread