or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6252  

post #93766 of 117670
Those are on SSENSE right now. Are you talking about the ones with the thicker soles that were on LN-CC/Oki-Ni last season? A size 44 went for a crazy discount I remember

post #93767 of 117670
Yeah sorry, La Garconne had them too IIRC.
post #93768 of 117670
Yeah, those are better Regis.
post #93769 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Thanks fro the suggestions amigos, I love my skin tone brogues, but I realize they have their place and time. Changed out for my black sidezips I haven't worn in months
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Moo what do you think of this color for some cream/white suits? I haven't broken these out yet


Stitches, I don't like having too many options haha

moar options is best options.


you might want to try something in the walnut family. i would say maybe some nice brouged trickers or churches, but i see you like thinner soled shoes. the ones you posted there from SSENCE look nice. maybe look into the MC shoe brands? i know, the horror!
post #93770 of 117670





Ercoles x 2
Yellow Hook Maker's Edition Wool Mohair Stripe
Epaulet Flannel
Carmina x Epaulet Boots
post #93771 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Thanks fro the suggestions amigos, I love my skin tone brogues, but I realize they have their place and time. Changed out for my black sidezips I haven't worn in months
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Moo what do you think of this color for some cream/white suits? I haven't broken these out yet


Stitches, I don't like having too many options haha

moar options is best options.


you might want to try something in the walnut family. i would say maybe some nice brouged trickers or churches, but i see you like thinner soled shoes. the ones you posted there from SSENCE look nice. maybe look into the MC shoe brands? i know, the horror!

My dad is old school "MC" as they say on this site, I catch plenty of flack from him regarding shoe choice (especially sandals), nothing against MC and I know the Margiela brogues I wear are much less quality than say Moo's but I think the point is to enjoy what you wear and the thin leather/sole Margielas just do it for me, they are very light and breathable which I look for given my environment. I tried a pair of Trickers once and they felt like I was wearing anchors, I am too used to wearing light shoes without socks etc
post #93772 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

My dad is old school "MC" as they say on this site, I catch plenty of flack from him regarding shoe choice (especially sandals), nothing against MC and I know the Margiela brogues I wear are much less quality than say Moo's but I think the point is to enjoy what you wear and the thin leather/sole Margielas just do it for me, they are very light and breathable which I look for given my environment. I tried a pair of Trickers once and they felt like I was wearing anchors, I am too used to wearing light shoes without socks etc

i could not agree with you more. wear what you like. rock on, regis.

--

NYI, great looking SC.
post #93773 of 117670
post #93774 of 117670
Damn, regis. I'm really digging that linen though I'll agree with others as that's the first thing I noticed that was off. Trouser stack looks awesome.
post #93775 of 117670
Still waiting on a waywt fit nahneun. With the amount of likes we should get at least 3 fits

I think if it reaches 100 likes we should get a sipang fit too
post #93776 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

its not really greasy, just a little damp still. when it's dry it's pretty matte.

I think the fit's great and I think the hair works, you just need some other product if you're going for that look.

I'm guessing you're using one of those old school pomades? Those work great for strict and classic masculine hairstyles, like your usual comb back. Shine or grease works best if the style is somewhat tidy, otherwise it might just look like you haven't washed the hair for a week.

For messier styles you need something drier, rougher and more natural looking that adds texture. It need to be more matte to balance it out.

Look into clays, putties and pastes if you're interested.
post #93777 of 117670

why does anyone care if nahneun posts a fit or not?

post #93778 of 117670
(conceptionist)-
thanks man, actually it was just sumotech today. still experimenting.
post #93779 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong View Post

why does anyone care if nahneun posts a fit or not?

nahone cares.
post #93780 of 117670

Awesome fit Regis

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread