Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6247
Styleforum Top Picks
To expand on this, you once posted some photos of yourself speaking to a group outdoors. By far the most natural I've seen you look. I think a lot of dudes who look awkward in photos online probably look pretty cool IRL.
NYI - thanks for your candor. I'm stunned that you used to weigh 210... you look ready to punch out a mountain lion nowadays. In that vein, your school fits have always struck me as too peacocky - the loud check blazers, fancy shirt, PS, and tie.. too much going on. This is going to sound weird, but I sense an incongruity between your face and your style. Humbly, I'd suggest letting your inner dirtbag out of the cage once in a while - beat up those Somets, stop polishing at least one pair of nice shoes, glare at the camera. Cheers.
Based on his description, and the description of the fits on Blue in Green I would guess they are the 030.
Yea, these are the only shades I feel don't make me look like a doofis...it seems that nothing fits my face properly...feel free to offer suggestions as I desperately am searching for a nice pair. I've tried all the wayfarer sizes and they just don't work and aviators make me feel like I need to audition for Jersey Shore.
I'm partial to Kaenon, great optics...
You should really lurk more. stacking is letting your jeans sit naturally, when they're a bit long, making "stacks" where the denim sits on top of itself. cuffing refers to folding up the hem of the jeans/pants.
if over 25 people like this post by the time i wake up, i will post a fit pic
good night sf. tally will be counted when i wake up in the morning (EST).
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Question about a problem with Church's belt 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › What makes expensive shoes (John Lobb, Edward Green etc) worth the... 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)