or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6247  

post #93691 of 117677
so big T is a lion smuggling crime lord. do i have this correct?
post #93692 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Makes me want to post a fit with my peepholes but I'm dressed way too similar to 4est

 

do it up man

post #93693 of 117677

Bam here are some better pictures from who may be a previous owner.

post #93694 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post



I appreciate this. I'm not the most comfortable in front of a camera for an SF regular. 

 

To expand on this, you once posted some photos of yourself speaking to a group outdoors. By far the most natural I've seen you look. I think a lot of dudes who look awkward in photos online probably look pretty cool IRL. 

post #93695 of 117677

NYI - thanks for your candor. I'm stunned that you used to weigh 210... you look ready to punch out a mountain lion nowadays. In that vein, your school fits have always struck me as too peacocky - the loud check blazers, fancy shirt, PS, and tie.. too much going on. This is going to sound weird, but I sense an incongruity between your face and your style. Humbly, I'd suggest letting your inner dirtbag out of the cage once in a while - beat up those Somets, stop polishing at least one pair of nice shoes, glare at the camera. Cheers. 

post #93696 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

I dont think the number is on the jeans unfortunately angry.gif

But as soon as you find out please let me know! I had a pair of 008's that were too big but they were constructed very well so I am looking for another pair.

Based on his description, and the description of the fits on Blue in Green I would guess they are the 030.
post #93697 of 117677

Spacepope, you look like the world's most handsome hobo.  I mean that absolutely as a compliment.

post #93698 of 117677

I´d let him sit next to me in the park.

post #93699 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

so big T is a lion smuggling crime lord. do i have this correct?


I wish

post #93700 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post


Yea, these are the only shades I feel don't make me look like a doofis...it seems that nothing fits my face properly...feel free to offer suggestions as I desperately am searching for a nice pair. I've tried all the wayfarer sizes and they just don't work and aviators make me feel like I need to audition for Jersey Shore.

 

 

I'm partial to Kaenon, great optics...

post #93701 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by feedhungry View Post

Not sure what stack and cuff means here. Would you explain what they mean?

Thanks!


You should really lurk more. stacking is letting your jeans sit naturally, when they're a bit long, making "stacks" where the denim sits on top of itself. cuffing refers to folding up the hem of the jeans/pants.
post #93702 of 117677
i am rather drunk right now... but because i am in a good mood and because i am a man of my word...


if over 25 people like this post by the time i wake up, i will post a fit pic

good night sf. tally will be counted when i wake up in the morning (EST).
post #93703 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i am rather drunk right now... but because i am in a good mood and because i am a man of my word...


if over 25 people like this post i will post a fit pic

Attention whore :P
post #93704 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i am rather drunk right now... but because i am in a good mood and because i am a man of my word...


if over 25 people like this post i will post a fit pic


Omg. making 25 accounts
post #93705 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Attention whore :P

That maybe true, but if somebody offers you the chance to see a unicorn, you say YES!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread