Deep in our souls we are all dressed similar to 4est
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6246post #93676 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93677 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #93678 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:38pmpost #93679 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
like i said, probably was a dumb question haha. thanks tho. every time i've seen a fit posted with a Cloak item i've loved it. that's too bad.
synth posted a tan, kinda beefy looking winter coat a few times (i think it was him) that was Cloak (or so I thought). that's what first caught my attention. good looks regardless!post #93680 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:51pmQuote:
I dont think the number is on the jeans unfortunately
But as soon as you find out please let me know! I had a pair of 008's that were too big but they were constructed very well so I am looking for another pair.post #93681 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:52pmpost #93682 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:03pmpost #93683 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:09pmpost #93684 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:13pmpost #93685 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:14pmQuote:
To expand on this, you once posted some photos of yourself speaking to a group outdoors. By far the most natural I've seen you look. I think a lot of dudes who look awkward in photos online probably look pretty cool IRL.post #93686 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:37pm
NYI - thanks for your candor. I'm stunned that you used to weigh 210... you look ready to punch out a mountain lion nowadays. In that vein, your school fits have always struck me as too peacocky - the loud check blazers, fancy shirt, PS, and tie.. too much going on. This is going to sound weird, but I sense an incongruity between your face and your style. Humbly, I'd suggest letting your inner dirtbag out of the cage once in a while - beat up those Somets, stop polishing at least one pair of nice shoes, glare at the camera. Cheers.post #93687 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
Based on his description, and the description of the fits on Blue in Green I would guess they are the 030.post #93688 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:46pmpost #93689 of 1176664/29/13 at 6:49pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 49 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...